“Meh....not for me”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Was killing time in Blanch mid week and popped in here for breakfast.
I wasn't overly impressed; small selection so i got the full Irish.
The toast quality was poor and thus feel part when eating it. The crust was giving as a slice.

The fry looked like it had been made hours earlier and not freshly made. My husband felt the same. I rarely leave bad reviews but we are new to the area and wont be back again

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My wife was getting her hair done in Blachardstown this morning and I had some shopping to do there. I dropped her down and arranged to meet in the Cottage Cafe at 11.30am for breakfast.

I got finished earlier and went in and had tea while I waited. It’s a cozy little cafe nicely decorated with lovely friend staff.
We had the breakfast and it was perfect as usual. Probably the best place in Blanchardstown for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

After visiting a few places in the area for breakfast lunch we finished up going to the cottage cafe. Parking was convenient and food was good. My 8 year old daughter gave the bacon panini 8 out of 10 and I enjoyed the mini breakfast - everything on the breakfast was fresh. My son had a chicken wrap but would have preferred fresh orange juice. Decor (picture added) has been updated and is warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

It is a pity that such cozy place with lovely home made food and friendly staff damages its own reputation by neglecting the service outside. I came there once at early lunch time ( after 12 pm) and despite the fact that restaurant was opened since the morning they weren't ready to serve the lunch. i was sitting outside but I have to go inside to ask for menu and to order. Then I got my Cesar salad without half of the ingredients..... In the end of the day they sorted it out quickly and I still will be coming there. I've visited this restaurant several times and always enjoyed it so I can forgive them this one time. I love their home made Polish dishes, especially Cutlet de Volaille. Each dish is served with delicious set of 3 salads and potatoes of your choice. They are happy to fulfill any extra wishes so sometimes we ask for Polish Silesian dumplings in delicious gravy instead of potatoes. Yammie !

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice coffee with a very delicious cake. The ambience was very good. We enjoyed our time having our coffee and cake