“Breakfast in Blanchardstown”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My wife was getting her hair done in Blachardstown this morning and I had some shopping to do there. I dropped her down and arranged to meet in the Cottage Cafe at 11.30am for breakfast.

I got finished earlier and went in and had tea while I waited. It’s a cozy little cafe nicely decorated with lovely friend staff.
We had the breakfast and it was perfect as usual. Probably the best place in Blanchardstown for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

After visiting a few places in the area for breakfast lunch we finished up going to the cottage cafe. Parking was convenient and food was good. My 8 year old daughter gave the bacon panini 8 out of 10 and I enjoyed the mini breakfast - everything on the breakfast was fresh. My son had a chicken wrap but would have preferred fresh orange juice. Decor (picture added) has been updated and is warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

It is a pity that such cozy place with lovely home made food and friendly staff damages its own reputation by neglecting the service outside. I came there once at early lunch time ( after 12 pm) and despite the fact that restaurant was opened since the morning they weren't ready to serve the lunch. i was sitting outside but I have to go inside to ask for menu and to order. Then I got my Cesar salad without half of the ingredients..... In the end of the day they sorted it out quickly and I still will be coming there. I've visited this restaurant several times and always enjoyed it so I can forgive them this one time. I love their home made Polish dishes, especially Cutlet de Volaille. Each dish is served with delicious set of 3 salads and potatoes of your choice. They are happy to fulfill any extra wishes so sometimes we ask for Polish Silesian dumplings in delicious gravy instead of potatoes. Yammie !

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice coffee with a very delicious cake. The ambience was very good. We enjoyed our time having our coffee and cake

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I really like this spot! Really nice coffee, the friendly staff keep me coming back. Feel like I can sit outside for as long as I like and not feel in the way taking up a table! Food is good too! I've only eaten there once but I will be going back to eat there soon!