“Friendly and helpful staff”
Review of Sanctuary Bar

Sanctuary Bar
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Good bar food and choice of drinks. Pleasant, modern surroundings. A good choice for a drink and an evening meal.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

First thing about this hotel I noticed, is how clean and modern it is. There is a wonderful bird cage in the lobby which houses a few beautiful bird's, something my son loved.

The bar area itself is open and spacious looking and the day we were there, not very busy.

When we sat down, we were immediately offered menus but did have to get the waiting staff's attention to take our order. One of the things I loved about this place was, the waitress "Karen", asked if my young son would like some crayons and a colouring book and then brought down a beautiful looking colouring pack. Think this is a great idea and it looked good.

The food was tasty but have to say, if I was ordering again, I would ask for plain chips, not spicy ones, which I believe are the norn in the hotel. We were also given an array of sauces, all of which was delivered and displayed nicely on a wooden board.

Really recommend this place and will definitely be back. Food was nice, staff friendly (especially Karen) and I loved the colouring set idea for the children.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Good local bar at Crowne Plaza hotel
Good selection of local bees lagers
Food menu has been changed finally and offers a good selection

1  Thank Dkkeeling
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have lunch here on a regular basis. The carvery is situated in the Sanctuary Bar and is excellent. The food is always good and there is a good variety. The staff in the Bar and the Hotel in general are very friendly and efficient. I have recommended this Hotel and the carvery to several of my friends. It's well worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch, two soups, two toasted ciabattas , everything was good quality and beautifully presented...it was a little expensive, but you get what you pay for!