“"Very good carvery"”
Review of Sanctuary Bar

Sanctuary Bar
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have lunch here on a regular basis. The carvery is situated in the Sanctuary Bar and is excellent. The food is always good and there is a good variety. The staff in the Bar and the Hotel in general are very friendly and efficient. I have recommended this Hotel and the carvery to several of my friends. It's well worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch, two soups, two toasted ciabattas , everything was good quality and beautifully presented...it was a little expensive, but you get what you pay for!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016

My wife, daughter and I had lunch here on Saturday after shopping for a few hours in the Blanchardstown shopping centre. The bar is comfortable and was great after spending a few hours walking and browsing through the shops. We had lunch which was very nice. The food was fresh and hot. My wife had the spicy beef noodles (although her dish was very tasty, the beef was very very tough). Our daughter had chicken wings which were delicious and I had the toasted club sandwich which was very good. The bar was not that busy, service was a little slow, we had to ask for a menu and call a waiter to order food and call again to order a few drinks. However, we did enjoy our experience and the food was tasty and good value.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Had excellent service from Shauna. The chicken caesar salad was delicious! However, my husband's burger was overcooked - be sure to specify your desired doneness if they don't ask (which they didn't).

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Hot wholesome food well worth a visit. Staff very pleasant and helpful.Not to long a wait and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2016