“Family Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very busy eatery! In all fairness, all the staff was lovely and very accommodating.

The menu may appear a bit overwhelming at the start but the staff will more gladly help you and explain how it works.

I am a chicken lover and I was not disappointed with the service we received, We ordered Jumbo plater with 5 sides, all the chicken were very well seasoned and so succulent.

The place was well decorated and well designed but needed more lighting. We couldn't take pictures without using the camera flash as it was dark. Overall we were all satisfied and will definitely go back soon!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wasnt really great. To much people. Moste of stuff like napkins, drinks, or cutlery you have to bring yourself. Was expecting much more. They spend to much for decoration inside anf has no money for extra waitress. And is nothing to be excited about. It is just a chicken

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to eat with children and the place is child friendly also the food is very nice and tasty

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I love nandos chicken with sweet corn and paprika chips. However their app doesn't work for me so I can't collect my chillies. The staff shrug their shoulders and the customer care are so unhelpful. It turning me off going there.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Good food served fast and hot, friendly helpful staff. Short waiting time. Food fresh and wholesome.