“Perfect Lunch”

Dante Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dante Pizza, the great value Italian restaurant - specialising in a huge selection of hearty gourmet pizzas, rich pastas, grills and fresh salads made Ideal for the whole family. Dante celebrates fresh ingredients prepared with love. Dante the perfect spot for parties, family, friends and casual dining.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I would like to acknowledge myself and two friends enjoyed a very nice lunch in Dante Pizza Restaurant in Blanchardstown today, the food was lovely but the service was exceptional, we were served by Kyle who could not have been more helpful, pleasant and efficient and because of our lovely experience we will definitely be going back to Dantes again

1  Thank annfoley
DantePizza_D15, General Manager at Dante Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi Ann,

We thank you so much for taking your time out to pass on your valuable feedback about Dante Blanchardstown.
I will ensure to pass on your lovely review to Kyle who took care of your table last week.
I know he will only be too delighted to read from your review that he made a difference to your dining experience, and I will ensure to recognise Kyle with a special ‘ Rock the Guest Pin’.

Looking forward to seeing you soon here in Dante Blanchardstown!!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We had a kids pizza party here today with 12 kids. The staff were very accommodating and patient with all the kids. Was a great experience and very well done. We had a corner of the restaurant to ourselves with loads of room. I would definately reccommend it to anybody looking for something different for a kids party.

Hi There

Dante Blanchardstown would like to say a big thank you for taking the time out to pass on your valuable feedback in relation to your recent kids party. We are delighted they enjoyed the day and we enjoyed having you!!
I will ensure to pass on your review to the Team Members who took care of your table on the day!
Looking forward to seeing you and your family soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to go out at 7.00pm tonight New Years Eve. Rang four restaurants and all booked, my wife said try Dante at the Centre and yes they could take us.
Headed down and it was not busy and I had been told they were closing at 9.00.
The choice of food is poor, service was slow and quality was reasonable, overall average. I guess the price was about fair for what you get. Would not rush back, they used to do great value specials a few year ago and I think the menu was more comprehensive. Anyway we got to eat out at the last minute so I can’t complain.

DantePizza_D15, General Manager at Dante Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Hi There,

Here in Dante we always strive to give great customer service and serve amazing fresh food. I sincerely apologize that the choice of food is poor and that on the night you visited that you felt the service was slow.
Thank you for taking time to send us your valued feedback and I hope you will frequent us again to change your view.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Huge time delay ! Over 50 mins waiting my starters came after my pizza and the staff were very rude !

Hi Laura,

I sincerely apologize that you were waiting for so long for your meal on the night you visited and that you felt our team members were being rude as that is definitely not what we want for our very valued guests.
I want to thank you for taking time to send us your valued feedback and I hope you will come back to Dante again so you can have the real Dante experience that we always strive to deliver.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Well well well, where do I start. All expecting a romantic Christmas dinner it all went down hill from the moment we walked in.

Only one toilet is a bit of a joke. On a busy night I would rather be enjoying my company as opposed to queing up to use the toilet like I'm at a concert.

Having the kitchen so exposed is absolutely hilarious. I don't want to hear chefs shouting 'service' every 2 minutes and it certainly impeded on our meal.

We ordered starters and mains. As we thought the night couldnt get any worse they brought the mains out before our starters and somehow it felt like it was our fault. No apology no nothing just some salty soup and soggy pizza. We at least expected a complimentary drink but as mentioned we felt intimated and felt as if it was our fault.

Chefs just kept on walking in and out of the main door which was very off putting. Assuming they were going for cigarettes surely there is a back door for this.

We we're somewhat relieved when we got the dessert which was some way decent but that alone wouldn't mean we would go back.