“The Healthy Option”
Review of Chopped

Chopped
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Visited here last week and really liked it. Food was fresh and the staff were friendly. There was a bit of a queue but I didn't mind as I wasn't in a rush. Would return.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Chopped is my go to for lunch on the run. I just love all those greens, kale and rocket is my favourite base mix. As I travel for work sit down lunch time is a rare treat and this is a great option to pick up en-route in the morning and I can graze on the hugh portions throughout the day. So healthy and so refreshing instead of stodgy sandwiches and bread. I rarely order from the set menu. I am a vegetarian and I prefer to build a salad with the olives, jalapeños, sweet corn, sundried tomatoes feta and peppers. Staff are always accommodating to my requests. My tip is add some nuts and ask for half portions of dressing. Love chopped. It’s great to see them popping up throughout the country which keeps this lady happy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The restaurant has an excellent choice of healthy food on offer but oh, what a long wait we had, over half an hour to get breakfast. With the best of intentions, the quest to chop up each order of food is not viable when there is a queue waiting. The procedure is you select food which goes into a bowl, then it is left to be chopped up by hard working women, then dressing is added to it and then made into a salad, wrap or sandwich, etc. This seemed to take forever. The staff hardly had time to make coffee. My friend. After waiting for 25 mins, enquired after her order and it had been forgotten. A stressful experience with too few staff to cope with huge, healthy demands. And I would prefer not too see slave driving in this day and age. My verdict is that the food was good but not wonderful, half the amount would have sufficed.

1  Thank Jeane R
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I expected more than a teaspoonful of scrambled egg. My daughters had smashed avocado toastie. I think they divided half a brownish avocado between them.
Noisy atmosphere, cold environment, unfriendly staff. Won’t be back.

1  Thank Elaine H
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Wide range of made to order fresh salads. You can order in advance via the website. Friendly service and plenty of space to sit and eat. My go-to choice for getting lunch when I'm working from Dublin.