1,952 results
All reviews sanctuary bar national aquatic centre great hotel shopping trip business trip city centre would highly recommend this hotel bar food modern hotel family room stayed here for one night dublin airport forchetta restaurant ihg motorway sean ireland
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are normal,we stayed here a couple of times, as we live close by, the food and coffees are nice:) the staff is lovely. One thing - if u sit in the lobby and want to order a coffee or food u need to go to the restaurant and order it yourself otherwise you would wait a long time. Last time we were waiting for more than 30 min to order then I went in and told the waitress and she said that she will bring us the coffees and forgot bout us. 30 min later , no waitress no coffees so we just left.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hello Lina E,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for staying with us again. I'm happy that you found our rooms suitable, food options a delight to your palate and the service exemplary. On the downside, I am sorry to have fallen short in terms of the food service. I feel the inconvenience of having been promised to bring what you have ordered and have to wait for a long period.

The stakes are high in delivering a consistent level of satisfaction, and we're up for this challenge. We continue to improve as a team and your thoughts fuel us to be in line with this goal. I have shared your feedback with our management team to take actions on these deficiencies. This sparks areas of opportunities and thanks again for letting us know.

Your review means a lot to me. Nothing makes it more fulfilling but to be able to host you once more.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for a conference in January. The hospitality was outstanding, rooms were lovely and there was beautiful food throughout the event.
A great stay, just a short distance from the airport and city centre.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

To keep it short.. wonderful hotel. Very modern, great bar, very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was amazing. We got omelettes made to order along full Irish and continental buffet - which was to a high standard. Pancake making machine for the kiddies. It was great. Hotel itself was very accommodating for the kids aswell. We sat in the bar drinking cocktails till 10pm. Kids got colour packs to keep the occupied. We went across the road for dinner. We were sorry we did not eat at the hotel as the food looks amazing. Rooms are to a very high standard with Nespresso machines in some rooms. We will definitely be back here more often. To the hotel managment - you're staff is the making of you're hotel. Cannot fault them in any manner.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ian c
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

With my son we were coming back after our football training session, and we decided to stop in Sanctuary bar ..... when we got in , and we seat ,the smiley manager Agnieska took immediately our order and We got served very shortly by the waiter Johnathan , which was very kind with my son very well appreciated...
On our way out I forgot my documents , but thanks by Agnieska ( which ran outside the hotel to Give me my important paper), my visit can simply valued 5 stars Thanks a lot crowne plaza see you again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Travelling a lot for work and being coeliac is not the easiest combination, but when you find a hotel where you are as well catered for as this one is a pleasure.

Huge care taken over my food and many gluten free options. The food is absolutely delicious as well !

Trip type: Travelled on business