“Grounded by the snow in Dublin, but excellently taken care of!”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Reviewed 1 week ago

Having been in the hotel for a business trip of 4 days, we were caught by the blizzard and snow that were caused by the 'beast from the east' (Siberian cold air) and storm Emma. The whole of Ireland needed to stay inside because of the snow and the hotelguests of the Crowne Plaza in Dublin as well.
I was totally wowed by the caring service of the staff during these difficult circumstances. Some needed to walk through the cold and the snowstorm for half an hour to get to work, others we saw serving late at night at the bar, and again in the morning early for the breakfast service. Cudos!
It was all summed up by the Hotel manager, who worked as hard as and with his staff, when my colleague was asking if she could have a salad (but it wasn't on the temporary menu). He said: 'If you just tell me what you want, than I will see if I can get it.' And he did....
I mean, that's what you would like under any circumstance, right?

Room Tip: One side looks out on the mall (very handy to have near!) and the other side on the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,768)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are normal,we stayed here a couple of times, as we live close by, the food and coffees are nice:) the staff is lovely. One thing - if u sit in the lobby and want to order a coffee or food u need to go to the restaurant and order it yourself otherwise you would wait a long time. Last time we were waiting for more than 30 min to order then I went in and told the waitress and she said that she will bring us the coffees and forgot bout us. 30 min later , no waitress no coffees so we just left.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was here for a conference in January. The hospitality was outstanding, rooms were lovely and there was beautiful food throughout the event.
A great stay, just a short distance from the airport and city centre.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To keep it short.. wonderful hotel. Very modern, great bar, very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was amazing. We got omelettes made to order along full Irish and continental buffet - which was to a high standard. Pancake making machine for the kiddies. It was great. Hotel itself was very accommodating for the kids aswell. We sat in the bar drinking cocktails till 10pm. Kids got colour packs to keep the occupied. We went across the road for dinner. We were sorry we did not eat at the hotel as the food looks amazing. Rooms are to a very high standard with Nespresso machines in some rooms. We will definitely be back here more often. To the hotel managment - you're staff is the making of you're hotel. Cannot fault them in any manner.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ian c
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With my son we were coming back after our football training session, and we decided to stop in Sanctuary bar ..... when we got in , and we seat ,the smiley manager Agnieska took immediately our order and We got served very shortly by the waiter Johnathan , which was very kind with my son very well appreciated...
On our way out I forgot my documents , but thanks by Agnieska ( which ran outside the hotel to Give me my important paper), my visit can simply valued 5 stars Thanks a lot crowne plaza see you again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
Dublin Skylon Hotel
#38 of 151 in Dublin
6.3 km away
Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!