“Very good”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good stay. The rooms were average but were really clean, what made the stay was the really lovely staff, it wasn’t the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed in but for the price it was great would stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Valued Guest,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It's inspiring to see that you felt our staff lived up to your expectations and that the rooms provided good value for money.

Hope to see you again when you travel back to the area. We appreciate you choosing Crowne Plaza!

Cheers,

Anna B
IHGService

Write a ReviewReviews (1,758)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is ideally located for business lunches/meetings. However, after using it today as a venue to meet two clients, I won't be using it again. The first reason is noise from the the birds in the lobby - so inappropriate and distracting. Secondly, on this Thursday evening, there were no staff servicing the lobby, so I left my client to try to find someone. I asked a server in the Italian restaurant and she said "its the bar staff that look after that, but I'll send someone over". I thanked her. 15 minutes later - still nobody around. Again I left my client to go in to the bar and there were at least 4 staff hanging around. Surely one could have been advised to take a walk around the lobby occasionally, for sales figures if nothing else. If management read this (since the Trip Advisor certificate is displayed on the wall), it would be worth while looking into this.

Hi SolusIreland,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our priority and hearing we failed is disheartening. I apologize that you did not receive the high quality customer service you have come to expect from us. Please be assured that I have forwarded your comments to the management team to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Again, many thanks for your feedback and for staying with us. I hope you give us another opportunity to give you the excellent customer service you have come to expect from us.

Connie D

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place to stay and work bed rooms are well appointed v clean and modern free bottled water and brew making facilities .
Conference rooms are very clean modern and well equipped.
WiFi works v well for streaming and face time etc.
The staff all friendly and helpful and keen to engage with the customers really make you feel welcome and seem genuinely interested that your enjoying your stay.
Stephen (Conference and Banquets Manager) is fantastic nothing is to much trouble and always stops for a chat and makes sure everything is as good as it can be.
The food in the bar is fantastic and choice of beverages is also great
Thanks all look forward to my next week here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at Crowne plaza thoroughly. The service, food, staff, rooms, cleanliness, whatever.. you name it and its the best.. A couple of malls are at the door step and cab facility available any time as well.. Stayed here for a business trip and worth every penny..

Room Tip: Prefer suite at the 4 floor..
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On arrival my colleague checked-in without issue, but I was told that my room had been flooded and there was no alternative room available.

The reception staff were polite and helpful but could do nothing other than move us both to another hotel. We were promised that this would be of a better standard, and we would be given ‘executive suites’.

We were offered a free of charge meal, and drinks. But we had already made plans for dinner. We took the drinks but little did we know that the Taxi arrived and had been instructed to wait for us. The angry taxi driver drove fast and aggressively to our next hotel.

Our rooms at the new hotel were not anything above standard. Definitely not ‘suites’ of any description (pictured). In fact mine overlooked a noisy air-conditioning plant which kept me awake half of the night.

In short this unfortunate issue could and should have been addressed in a much better manner by means of a telephone call to allow us the opportunity to find our own alternative accommodation. Or preferably by putting us up in a hotel of better standard not worse at their expense.

I’m sharing this experience just in case this is common practice at the to overbook rooms rather than a genuine flood as I have experienced similar overbooking issues elsewhere in Dublin.

A lot of our free time in Dublin was wasted by this experience. On the whole - very disappointing.

2  Thank Stu_SW2

Hello Stu_SW2,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, Ireland. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with the room condition. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Dublin - Blanchardstown.

Orlando A.
IHGService

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
6.3 km away
Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa
4.6 km away
Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!