1,915 results
All reviews national aquatic centre great hotel tayto park separate shower city centre business trip bar food would highly recommend this hotel modern hotel family room stayed here for one night dublin airport sanctuary bar forchetta restaurant motorway ireland buses
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

On arrival my colleague checked-in without issue, but I was told that my room had been flooded and there was no alternative room available.

The reception staff were polite and helpful but could do nothing other than move us both to another hotel. We were promised that this would be of a better standard, and we would be given ‘executive suites’.

We were offered a free of charge meal, and drinks. But we had already made plans for dinner. We took the drinks but little did we know that the Taxi arrived and had been instructed to wait for us. The angry taxi driver drove fast and aggressively to our next hotel.

Our rooms at the new hotel were not anything above standard. Definitely not ‘suites’ of any description (pictured). In fact mine overlooked a noisy air-conditioning plant which kept me awake half of the night.

In short this unfortunate issue could and should have been addressed in a much better manner by means of a telephone call to allow us the opportunity to find our own alternative accommodation. Or preferably by putting us up in a hotel of better standard not worse at their expense.

I’m sharing this experience just in case this is common practice at the to overbook rooms rather than a genuine flood as I have experienced similar overbooking issues elsewhere in Dublin.

A lot of our free time in Dublin was wasted by this experience. On the whole - very disappointing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Stu_SW2
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hello Stu_SW2,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, Ireland. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with the room condition. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Dublin - Blanchardstown.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I spent in the hotel 2 weeks. Rather than writing out I will focus on the main advantages and drawbacks of the hotel.

Drawbacks:
- quite thin walls between rooms, you can hear your neighbours if talking loudly of flushing toilet,
- no toilet brushes in the entire hotel, quite a strange idea,
- a bit monotonous breakfests. Although you will find quite a wide selection of breakfest meals, they are not the highest quality (e.g. sausages or bacon).
- the reception sometimes gets really busy, forget about being able to call them by phone then

Advantages:
- Really great service, the staff is very helpful and kind
- Covenient rooms, equiped with different power sockets adapter for the Europe or the US, with very comfortable beds,
- Very well equiped gym,
- Great Sanctuary Bar - I ate there every supper: superb club sandwich, burger or huevos rancheros,
- Next to a huge shopping centre
- Not far from many business parks - the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus going there every morning and coming back in the afternoon
- Very good WiFI Internet connection

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is So clean and fresh. Food is delicious and plentyful. Room is spacious.The staff were friendly.looking forward to returning.My friends and I can't wait to return hopefully sooner rather than later.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I stay in this hotel for business on a regular basis. The rooms are very comfortable and the bar food is great.
However it is the staff at the hotel that make this a great hotel. From the guys in reservations to the front desk and the restaurant and bar staff, they are always friendly and welcoming.
I particularly would like to mention Kamila at breakfast who always remembers customers names and makes a great coffee.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great location and nice hotel. Adequate parking with a lift up to the hotel with your baggage, better than lugging it up a staircase etc. Hotel was nice and the rooms were clean and tidy with comfortable beds. We found good restaurants right across the road to eat in which was handy and the taxi from the hotel to the horse trials was reasonably priced. Would stay here again, breakfast was very good too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends