I spent in the hotel 2 weeks. Rather than writing out I will focus on the main advantages and drawbacks of the hotel.
- quite thin walls between rooms, you can hear your neighbours if talking loudly of flushing toilet,
- no toilet brushes in the entire hotel, quite a strange idea,
- a bit monotonous breakfests. Although you will find quite a wide selection of breakfest meals, they are not the highest quality (e.g. sausages or bacon).
- the reception sometimes gets really busy, forget about being able to call them by phone then
- Really great service, the staff is very helpful and kind
- Covenient rooms, equiped with different power sockets adapter for the Europe or the US, with very comfortable beds,
- Very well equiped gym,
- Great Sanctuary Bar - I ate there every supper: superb club sandwich, burger or huevos rancheros,
- Next to a huge shopping centre
- Not far from many business parks - the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus going there every morning and coming back in the afternoon
- Very good WiFI Internet connection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown is located in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, just off the N3 and minutes from the M50 motorway. Dublin Airport is 7 km away. It has a restaurant serving contemporary Italian cuisine, 14 fully equipped meeting rooms, a bar, and bedrooms featuring brand new beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown Hotel Blanchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown County Dublin