I spent in the hotel 2 weeks. Rather than writing out I will focus on the main advantages and drawbacks of the hotel.
- quite thin walls between rooms, you can hear your neighbours if talking loudly of flushing toilet,
- no toilet brushes in the entire hotel, quite a strange idea,
- a bit monotonous breakfests. Although you will find quite a wide selection of breakfest meals, they are not the highest quality (e.g. sausages or bacon).
- the reception sometimes gets really busy, forget about being able to call them by phone then
- Really great service, the staff is very helpful and kind
- Covenient rooms, equiped with different power sockets adapter for the Europe or the US, with very comfortable beds,
- Very well equiped gym,
- Great Sanctuary Bar - I ate there every supper: superb club sandwich, burger or huevos rancheros,
- Next to a huge shopping centre
- Not far from many business parks - the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus going there every morning and coming back in the afternoon
- Very good WiFI Internet connectionMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking