Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$110
US$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$145
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$146
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$116
US$181
US$164
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
1,841 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping tripbusiness tripcity centrewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihgmotorwayireland
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Really disappointed in my stay here. Crowne Plaza worldwide are a great hotel stay so expectations here were high only to be let down dramatically. The reception staff came across poorly, the bar food standard has hit bottom and the Restaraunt for evening meals is not what I would call of an expected quality. I don't like writing bad reviews but the staff here need to stay in Crowne Plaza Santry to get a grip of what is expected.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Jabba989,

Thanks for choosing us and for leaving a review. It is disheartening though that the level of service you received affected your overall experience. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management team. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I came to Dublin twice and stayed in this hotel with wife and kids. First time, as a Spire Elite Member got an Upgrade to Executive room and felt a bit disappointment with the room, as it was not big enough for the two big (and comfortable) beds. But the rest was nice and good.

Second time was wonderful. Stayed in a big Family Room and then yes, much comfortable and nice. Again, got very warmed welcome and wish to stay there again anytime soon.

My only complain is that Crowne Plaza does not offer Breakfast when staying using points. Different from Holiday Inns and Express, that offers. But, I understand is part of the policy and ok.

Thanks.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel with an high Level Standard Close to Dublin airport. Friendly staff in the lobby. Excellent breakfast in the morning.
This was not my first visit in that hotel, but always a pleasure to stay here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and it was a great experience. Reception were very helpful, the rooms well proportioned with all the facilities you’d expect for a 4* hotel. The breakfast is sumptuous and service excellent. Blanchardstown is about 10km from Dublin centre but the bus ride which goes from almost the front of the hotel only 30mins outside rush hour. Great place to stay if visiting Dublin and the hotel offers much better value than Dublin centre.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I always raved about this hotel to everyone but now this time I was disappointed with mainly the head Bar man who treated me very badly and charged me 11.60 for what u could only call a quarter glass of baileys and not even a proper Baileys glass. The Receptionists was very nice and did not charge me for the drink. But please get people with personality to attend your customers. I loved this hotel what a pity to be treated like this by one person.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Hi Noreen M,

Thanks for always choosing Crowne Plaza for your travel needs and letting us know what happened. I'm really sorry that you're not totally satisfied with the overall service that we provided. As a loyal guest, this is not the service that we want you to experience. Your review is important to us and comments from valued guests like you would be used to improve the service we provide.

Again, thank you for being a loyal guest and I hope that you give us another chance to host your next stay.

Have a great one.