1,952 results
All reviews sanctuary bar national aquatic centre great hotel shopping trip business trip city centre would highly recommend this hotel bar food modern hotel family room stayed here for one night dublin airport forchetta restaurant ihg motorway sean ireland
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and it was a great experience. Reception were very helpful, the rooms well proportioned with all the facilities you’d expect for a 4* hotel. The breakfast is sumptuous and service excellent. Blanchardstown is about 10km from Dublin centre but the bus ride which goes from almost the front of the hotel only 30mins outside rush hour. Great place to stay if visiting Dublin and the hotel offers much better value than Dublin centre.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I always raved about this hotel to everyone but now this time I was disappointed with mainly the head Bar man who treated me very badly and charged me 11.60 for what u could only call a quarter glass of baileys and not even a proper Baileys glass. The Receptionists was very nice and did not charge me for the drink. But please get people with personality to attend your customers. I loved this hotel what a pity to be treated like this by one person.

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Hi Noreen M,

Thanks for always choosing Crowne Plaza for your travel needs and letting us know what happened. I'm really sorry that you're not totally satisfied with the overall service that we provided. As a loyal guest, this is not the service that we want you to experience. Your review is important to us and comments from valued guests like you would be used to improve the service we provide.

Again, thank you for being a loyal guest and I hope that you give us another chance to host your next stay.

Have a great one.

Peter J
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Enjoyed an overnight recent stay at this Hotel. Check in was efficient, our room was really nice with comfortable beds, plenty of storage, the bathroom was spotless with a lovely large shower area.
Breakfast was good with plenty of hot and cold food available, lots of fruit and breads, daily newspapers were complimentary. I would recommend this Hotel for its location and amenities.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Excellent Hotel in ideal location for The National Equatic and Training Centre just down the road! Staff,friendly and efficient! Rooms are large with all mod-cons,wi-fi,television,tea,coffee maker etc! Bed,king size and very comfortable with adjustable thermostat for personal heating requirements! Biggest choice of foods I´ve ever seen for breakfast with chef on duty for extra personal requirements!

Room tip: Traffic can be a problem at certain times especially at week-ends!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My team and I spent the last couple of days at the Crowne Plaza in Blanchardstown putting together a truly important event for our charity client and I have to say a massive thank you to the sales and marketing team hotel management and staff at the hotel. You are all truly amazing in helping to make our Christmas Event so memorable for all the families who came to enjoyed the day. The team at the hotel is amazing and nothing was too much trouble. We really appreciate everything you did to help with the delivery of this event. A beautiful venue to deliver a very special occasion. I'm sure the children and their families are already looking forward to next year. Hope to see you all again. Thank you Jennifer. I highly rate this beautiful space for any type of event or function. It was so stress free for us and your tema made our event feel so relaxed and personal so ... Congratulations team Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown, a unique hotel in the heart of Blanchardstown or should that be with a very special HEART! Thank you from Stephen and the team at Blackthorn Arts Dublin

• Trip type: Travelled on business