Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$146
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$104
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$151
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$151
US$137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$147
US$104
  • Pool
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$135
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$250
US$209
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$94
Hotels.com
1,831 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping tripbusiness tripcity centrewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihgmotorwayireland
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My team and I spent the last couple of days at the Crowne Plaza in Blanchardstown putting together a truly important event for our charity client and I have to say a massive thank you to the sales and marketing team hotel management and staff at the hotel. You are all truly amazing in helping to make our Christmas Event so memorable for all the families who came to enjoyed the day. The team at the hotel is amazing and nothing was too much trouble. We really appreciate everything you did to help with the delivery of this event. A beautiful venue to deliver a very special occasion. I'm sure the children and their families are already looking forward to next year. Hope to see you all again. Thank you Jennifer. I highly rate this beautiful space for any type of event or function. It was so stress free for us and your tema made our event feel so relaxed and personal so ... Congratulations team Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown, a unique hotel in the heart of Blanchardstown or should that be with a very special HEART! Thank you from Stephen and the team at Blackthorn Arts Dublin

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here since February and I must say the staff are excellent and friendly, shauna is a very kind member of staff and she is excellent at her job. Whether she's working in the sanctuary bar or the Italian restaurant she's a brilliant part of a really good team, well worth a visit

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

With our stay at the crowne plaza coming to an end, I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at the hotel and in the sanctuary bar for the service over the past 12 months. I'd like to thank all the staff in the bar Karen, Dionne, Sean C, Sean N, Lisa, Rosie, Derek, Jonathan, marcin, Pat, Chris, Rian, Kelsey and very special thank you for the always happy Shauna (going to miss that smile). A fantastic team who have made this stay a joy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Popped into the hotel recently for a bite to eat after a stressful few hours of Christmas shopping in the blanchardstown centre. Not realising beforehand that they had an Italian restaurant - we chanced our arm at getting a table and we were greeted and seated by Goncalo within minutes. After a bit of chit chat and some recomendations we chose to share the Burata cheese starter which was beautifully presented and full of flavour! The gnocchi dish and duck with ravioli were equally as tasty - honestly the best italian meal we've had in quite some time. Service was attentive and friendly even though the staff were kept on their feet! The sweet tooth in me wasnt dissapointed and a nice espresso washed down the chocolate caramel cake. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area or planning a shopping trip to Blanch.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to see that you rated your dining experience at Forchetta so highly and found it to be true Italian cuisine. I will gladly pass on your feedback to Goncalo and the chefs, they will be delighted to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Magda Dabrowska

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was here on Friday night for a Christmas party with my family and it was great. This is our first year going to the Crowne Plaza, we usually go to the one down the road but for sure I will definitely be back. The whole experience was great, I dealt with the girls in the office to book the party night and accommodation. I have to give them a special mention, Ciara (always super friendly when I rang), Jennifer and Erin. The girl is reservations Julia was so quick to get back to any request I had.
On the night we got mulled wine when we arrived in, then a three course dinner and the DJ on the night, well what can I say about him, my feet were sore from dancing all night long. I only left the dancefloor when I needed a drink.
The managers on the night were so funny and friendly, Stephen and Luke, they made it for us. So attentive.
The rooms were great, super comfy bed. There was a little sign in the bathroom that said if we forgot anything just to ring reception and they could assist, it was perfect because I had forgotten my hair brush, when I rang down one was sent up straight away.
I got room service the next morning and it was great, huge selection but best of all, it was hot when it arrived to my room. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5* review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Christmas Party hosted at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown. I will gladly pass on your compliments to the entire team! They will be delighted to see your lovely feedback. We hope we will get an opportunity to welcome you back on a return visit very soon.

Once again, thank you for recommending us to others!

Best Wishes,