1,951 results
All reviews sanctuary bar national aquatic centre great hotel shopping trip business trip city centre would highly recommend this hotel bar food modern hotel family room stayed here for one night dublin airport forchetta restaurant ihg motorway sean ireland
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here since February and I must say the staff are excellent and friendly, shauna is a very kind member of staff and she is excellent at her job. Whether she's working in the sanctuary bar or the Italian restaurant she's a brilliant part of a really good team, well worth a visit

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

With our stay at the crowne plaza coming to an end, I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at the hotel and in the sanctuary bar for the service over the past 12 months. I'd like to thank all the staff in the bar Karen, Dionne, Sean C, Sean N, Lisa, Rosie, Derek, Jonathan, marcin, Pat, Chris, Rian, Kelsey and very special thank you for the always happy Shauna (going to miss that smile). A fantastic team who have made this stay a joy.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Popped into the hotel recently for a bite to eat after a stressful few hours of Christmas shopping in the blanchardstown centre. Not realising beforehand that they had an Italian restaurant - we chanced our arm at getting a table and we were greeted and seated by Goncalo within minutes. After a bit of chit chat and some recomendations we chose to share the Burata cheese starter which was beautifully presented and full of flavour! The gnocchi dish and duck with ravioli were equally as tasty - honestly the best italian meal we've had in quite some time. Service was attentive and friendly even though the staff were kept on their feet! The sweet tooth in me wasnt dissapointed and a nice espresso washed down the chocolate caramel cake. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area or planning a shopping trip to Blanch.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to see that you rated your dining experience at Forchetta so highly and found it to be true Italian cuisine. I will gladly pass on your feedback to Goncalo and the chefs, they will be delighted to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was here on Friday night for a Christmas party with my family and it was great. This is our first year going to the Crowne Plaza, we usually go to the one down the road but for sure I will definitely be back. The whole experience was great, I dealt with the girls in the office to book the party night and accommodation. I have to give them a special mention, Ciara (always super friendly when I rang), Jennifer and Erin. The girl is reservations Julia was so quick to get back to any request I had.
On the night we got mulled wine when we arrived in, then a three course dinner and the DJ on the night, well what can I say about him, my feet were sore from dancing all night long. I only left the dancefloor when I needed a drink.
The managers on the night were so funny and friendly, Stephen and Luke, they made it for us. So attentive.
The rooms were great, super comfy bed. There was a little sign in the bathroom that said if we forgot anything just to ring reception and they could assist, it was perfect because I had forgotten my hair brush, when I rang down one was sent up straight away.
I got room service the next morning and it was great, huge selection but best of all, it was hot when it arrived to my room. Would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5* review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Christmas Party hosted at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown. I will gladly pass on your compliments to the entire team! They will be delighted to see your lovely feedback. We hope we will get an opportunity to welcome you back on a return visit very soon.

Once again, thank you for recommending us to others!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

12 months of excellent service, staying with Bouygues energy & services. All the guys in the bar Karen, Shauna, Jonathan, Rosie, Sean c, Sean n, Pat, Chris, Rian, Derek, Kelsey, Nina, Lisa and Dionne. Top class service. Great craic home from home.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review. It is a great pleasure to see that you rate your long stay with us so highly. Your feedback is important to us and I will gladly share it with the team, they will be delighted to read your comments.

Once again thank you for staying with us and recommending us to others!

Kind Regards,