Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
Hotels.com
US$180
US$142
  • Pool
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
US$256
US$215
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$163
  • Free Internet
1,868 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping triptayto parkseparate showercity centrebusiness tripbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihg
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Popped into the hotel recently for a bite to eat after a stressful few hours of Christmas shopping in the blanchardstown centre. Not realising beforehand that they had an Italian restaurant - we chanced our arm at getting a table and we were greeted and seated by Goncalo within minutes. After a bit of chit chat and some recomendations we chose to share the Burata cheese starter which was beautifully presented and full of flavour! The gnocchi dish and duck with ravioli were equally as tasty - honestly the best italian meal we've had in quite some time. Service was attentive and friendly even though the staff were kept on their feet! The sweet tooth in me wasnt dissapointed and a nice espresso washed down the chocolate caramel cake. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area or planning a shopping trip to Blanch.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to see that you rated your dining experience at Forchetta so highly and found it to be true Italian cuisine. I will gladly pass on your feedback to Goncalo and the chefs, they will be delighted to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was here on Friday night for a Christmas party with my family and it was great. This is our first year going to the Crowne Plaza, we usually go to the one down the road but for sure I will definitely be back. The whole experience was great, I dealt with the girls in the office to book the party night and accommodation. I have to give them a special mention, Ciara (always super friendly when I rang), Jennifer and Erin. The girl is reservations Julia was so quick to get back to any request I had.
On the night we got mulled wine when we arrived in, then a three course dinner and the DJ on the night, well what can I say about him, my feet were sore from dancing all night long. I only left the dancefloor when I needed a drink.
The managers on the night were so funny and friendly, Stephen and Luke, they made it for us. So attentive.
The rooms were great, super comfy bed. There was a little sign in the bathroom that said if we forgot anything just to ring reception and they could assist, it was perfect because I had forgotten my hair brush, when I rang down one was sent up straight away.
I got room service the next morning and it was great, huge selection but best of all, it was hot when it arrived to my room. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5* review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Christmas Party hosted at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown. I will gladly pass on your compliments to the entire team! They will be delighted to see your lovely feedback. We hope we will get an opportunity to welcome you back on a return visit very soon.

Once again, thank you for recommending us to others!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

12 months of excellent service, staying with Bouygues energy & services. All the guys in the bar Karen, Shauna, Jonathan, Rosie, Sean c, Sean n, Pat, Chris, Rian, Derek, Kelsey, Nina, Lisa and Dionne. Top class service. Great craic home from home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review. It is a great pleasure to see that you rate your long stay with us so highly. Your feedback is important to us and I will gladly share it with the team, they will be delighted to read your comments.

Once again thank you for staying with us and recommending us to others!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay from start to finish. Friendly and efficient check in. Quality of room superb. All food via room service delicious and hot. Perfect stay to enable catching up with work undisturbed. Hotel close to Shopping Centre and host of restaurants with easy access to motorway network.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us from start to finish. Thank you for complimenting our food, service and the team. We hope you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Dublin.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in on Friday after a bit of shopping in the shopping centre, right across the road. Food was amazing! I had the burger and my partner had the yellow curry! The girl who was serving us, Kelsey, made the visit and definitely made us want to come back again. Such a friendly and bubbly girl! Very good set up and quick service! Would definitely like to stay here and the hotel itself looked lovely. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Niamh,

Thank you for your outstanding review. I am delighted to see how highly you rated your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin – Blanchardstown. All your kind words directed towards the team, especially to Kelsey are much appreciated and I will ensure to pass them on. We pride ourselves in personal service with a smile. It is so refreshing to see that this commitment was acknowledged in your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best wishes,