Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$146
US$142
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$104
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$157
US$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$151
US$141
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$147
US$104
  • Pool
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$135
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$250
US$210
Hilton
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

1,831 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping tripbusiness tripcity centrewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihgmotorwayireland
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I don’t know how to thank the hotel for the incredible hospitality and care shown to me during my stay.

I want to highlight the warmth and care extended to me as I awaited the arrival of my first grandchild over the past week. Not even Hurricane Ophelia caused the slightest ripple in the service offered by the hotel.

Nothing has been too much trouble during my stay here.... I got fans when the room was too warm and even a room change when the TV set didn’t work properly... Unbelievable service.. thank you especially to Stephen who joked that he was seeing more of me this week than he was of his own mum! LOL!

For the past two nights I have been pacing the lobby and having cigarettes in the outside patio and have only been met with kindness and concern... your wonderful night manager , Dennis, even treated me to a G&T last night as I couldn’t sleep with worry for my daughter-in-law who was in labour for 24 hours...

I arrived back from the hospital this evening, having met my beautiful grandson for the first time, to find a bottle of bubbly, strawberries and chocolates accompanying a lovely card from the management and staff, congratulating my husband and I on our first grandchild.

I will be forever grateful for the enormous level of warmth and care which I continue to receive and which I will never forget. I will ALWAYS stay here when I return to Dublin in future.

With my deepest appreciation, THANK YOU ALL!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Miriam,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I will ensure to pass it on to the entire team, especially to Stephen and Dennis, who will be delighted to be distinguished in your feedback. Once again congratulations on the arrival of your first grandson and the very best of luck to the entire family from all of us here.

Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at some stage in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had reserved a room here for the wrong date so when I showed up, I didn't have a room. They did not have a place for us and called all over Dublin to find us space. The entire town was booked. The great thing was they waved the cancellation fee. I can stress enough how nice it was not having to pay for a room when the cause was entirely my fault. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry to hear that we could not accommodate you with us on this occasion. I am happy to hear however that the team took good care of you. I will ensure to pass on your kind comments. We hope that we will get an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel at some stage in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Arrived around 0900hrs after long overnight flights and had previously asked for the possibility of early check in when we booked. Was not expecting to be roomed that early, but ended up not getting a room until just before 2pm. We were able to store our luggage there,and went across to the mall for a while. Staff thought room would be ready around noon, but wasn't when we got back. We just sat/dozed in lobby until it was. The room however was lovely; clean, bright and well cared for, with fridge, safe ,and hot water kettle, with tea and coffee sachets etc, few wee biscuit packets and 2 free water bottles. Staff were friendly, polite and helpful. The bar had great food, and again staff friendly. Shopping mall across the street was great, loads of stores and even grocery store and Starbucks! Bus access to Dublin very close, and never had to wait for more than 10mins for one Taxi from airport and into Dublin center was around 25 euros. Bus into Dublin just under 3 euros.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Betty,

Thank you for your lovely review and the 5* rating! I am delighted to see that you praised your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin – Blanchardstown! The entire team is grateful for your kind words and recommendations. This will be great encouragement for them to continue to deliver excellent service to our guests.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The second time in Irland and I chose Crowne Plaza for the second time as well!
Room was very comfortable, breakfasts are just perfect. In the evening you can spend a wonderful time in a hotel bar/restaurant. I am sending warm greetings to the staff Kamila, Eva, Mark and others. You guys present very high standards of culture and are just very professional.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mbbigblue

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your outstanding review. It is such a pleasure to read your comments. I will gladly pass them on to the entire team, especially to Kamila, Eva and Mark. They will be thrilled to read your feedback.

Your recommendations mean a lot to the team. We hope to see you back in our hotel very soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and have no regrets.

Arrived at around 10am expecting to only be able to leave our case but to our surprise our room was ready, It’s great to be able to get settled in your room.

Our room was on the 8th floor and had great views of the area, it was spacious and clean, large bed and a bathroom with large walk-in shower.

Awaiting us was a bottle of red wine and a card congratulating us on our anniversary, very nice touch.

The area although some way out from Dublin centre was very pleasant, with a large shopping centre with food outlets and bus stops to take you into Dublin City. We used to buses to travel in, they only take correct change to travel and although we didn’t know this until we stepped on, the bus driver was great and told us we could travel for free this time but to make sure we had the correct change in the future. Thanks to him for this allowing us to still travel.

It took us about 20 minutes to travel in and we got taxis back.
It was our first visit to Ireland and we did loads of stuff but loads still to do so will definitely be going back.

Big tip..... give yourself plenty of time to visit the Guinness storehouse. Well worth going to with loads to see and do.

During the whole stay we can honestly say we never met or spoke to anyone that wasn’t friendly or that didn’t have a smile, Dubliners are lovely people.

Back at the hotel, on the first night we visited their restaurant for our evening meal. Food and service was spot on, they even gave us complimentary glasses of prosecco which was I lovely.

The whole stay was very enjoyable and would like to thank everyone at the hotel for making our anniversary so special.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul H

Dear Paul,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us! Once again congratulations to you both on your Wedding Anniversary. We are thrilled with your top rating and we thank you for taking the time to post this complimentary review of the hotel, it means a lot for the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Best Wishes,