“First class service”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was lucky enough to stay in this hotel twice in one week I felt I must compliment al the staff on their excellent customer service. From the welcoming receptionists to the bar and restaurant staff and cleaners. Nothing was too much trouble. I look forward to staying there again. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2017
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am thrilled to see how highly you rated our hotel following your second stay with us. Your feedback is much appreciated and I will gladly share it with the entire team who would be delighted to hear how highly you rated the customer service they provide. We thank you for the valued recommendations and we hope you continue to stay with us when visiting the area.

Magda Dabrowska

Write a ReviewReviews (1,745)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I don’t know how to thank the hotel for the incredible hospitality and care shown to me during my stay.

I want to highlight the warmth and care extended to me as I awaited the arrival of my first grandchild over the past week. Not even Hurricane Ophelia caused the slightest ripple in the service offered by the hotel.

Nothing has been too much trouble during my stay here.... I got fans when the room was too warm and even a room change when the TV set didn’t work properly... Unbelievable service.. thank you especially to Stephen who joked that he was seeing more of me this week than he was of his own mum! LOL!

For the past two nights I have been pacing the lobby and having cigarettes in the outside patio and have only been met with kindness and concern... your wonderful night manager , Dennis, even treated me to a G&T last night as I couldn’t sleep with worry for my daughter-in-law who was in labour for 24 hours...

I arrived back from the hospital this evening, having met my beautiful grandson for the first time, to find a bottle of bubbly, strawberries and chocolates accompanying a lovely card from the management and staff, congratulating my husband and I on our first grandchild.

I will be forever grateful for the enormous level of warmth and care which I continue to receive and which I will never forget. I will ALWAYS stay here when I return to Dublin in future.

With my deepest appreciation, THANK YOU ALL!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Miriam,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I will ensure to pass it on to the entire team, especially to Stephen and Dennis, who will be delighted to be distinguished in your feedback. Once again congratulations on the arrival of your first grandson and the very best of luck to the entire family from all of us here.

Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had reserved a room here for the wrong date so when I showed up, I didn't have a room. They did not have a place for us and called all over Dublin to find us space. The entire town was booked. The great thing was they waved the cancellation fee. I can stress enough how nice it was not having to pay for a room when the cause was entirely my fault. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry to hear that we could not accommodate you with us on this occasion. I am happy to hear however that the team took good care of you. I will ensure to pass on your kind comments. We hope that we will get an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel at some stage in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Arrived around 0900hrs after long overnight flights and had previously asked for the possibility of early check in when we booked. Was not expecting to be roomed that early, but ended up not getting a room until just before 2pm. We were able to store our luggage there,and went across to the mall for a while. Staff thought room would be ready around noon, but wasn't when we got back. We just sat/dozed in lobby until it was. The room however was lovely; clean, bright and well cared for, with fridge, safe ,and hot water kettle, with tea and coffee sachets etc, few wee biscuit packets and 2 free water bottles. Staff were friendly, polite and helpful. The bar had great food, and again staff friendly. Shopping mall across the street was great, loads of stores and even grocery store and Starbucks! Bus access to Dublin very close, and never had to wait for more than 10mins for one Taxi from airport and into Dublin center was around 25 euros. Bus into Dublin just under 3 euros.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Betty,

Thank you for your lovely review and the 5* rating! I am delighted to see that you praised your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin – Blanchardstown! The entire team is grateful for your kind words and recommendations. This will be great encouragement for them to continue to deliver excellent service to our guests.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The second time in Irland and I chose Crowne Plaza for the second time as well!
Room was very comfortable, breakfasts are just perfect. In the evening you can spend a wonderful time in a hotel bar/restaurant. I am sending warm greetings to the staff Kamila, Eva, Mark and others. You guys present very high standards of culture and are just very professional.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mbbigblue

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your outstanding review. It is such a pleasure to read your comments. I will gladly pass them on to the entire team, especially to Kamila, Eva and Mark. They will be thrilled to read your feedback.

Your recommendations mean a lot to the team. We hope to see you back in our hotel very soon.

Magda Dabrowska

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
Castleknock Hotel
#1 of 3 in Castleknock
4.6 km away
Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!