1,928 results
All reviews national aquatic centre great hotel tayto park city centre business trip bar food would highly recommend this hotel modern hotel family room dublin airport sanctuary bar forchetta restaurant ihg motorway ireland buses euro
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is a really lovely hotel and very welcoming. As soon as you walk in you feel relaxed and welcome and the check-in staff and very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We stayed two nights and my only disappointment was not staying longer. We were recognised as Spire Elite Ambassadors and given an upgrade to a beautiful room. Nice touches like a box of chocolates and water in the room that really makes a different. The beds are extremely comfortable and we had a great night's sleep on both nights.

The other outstanding thing about this hotel is its staff. Would congratulate the manager and staff for providing such a wonderful service. Every member was friendly and could not do enough for us.

Really handy for getting into Dublin if you want to leave the car. There is plenty of car parking underneath the building which is well lit of an evening. For more shopping there is Blanchardstown Shopping Centre a few steps out of the door.

We also eat in the Italian restaurant on one evening and have to say the food was excellent. What I really liked about this restaurant however was the way they treated the children - they let them go up to the open restaurant, meet the head chef and even get to make their own pizzas. As said in many of my reviews its the little things that really do make a difference and as a grandparent really appreciate the way they treated children.

Will definitely be back to this hotel and would highly recommend. Well done and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your outstanding review. It is such a pleasure to read your feedback. Here at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown we strive to create a great hotel that makes everyone feel at home. We are committed to deliver a 10 out of 10 experience to all our guests, every time they stay with us. I am thrilled to see that we have delivered on our promise and that you rated your stay with us so highly. Personally, I would like to thank you for your kind comments, they mean a lot! Also, please do not hesitate to contact me directly whenever you are planning to return and I will gladly take care of all the necessary arrangements.

General Manger

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had an great weekend! The location is perfect for an anniversary as its close a variety of entertainment e.g cinema, funfair, restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself is classy and stylish and the rooms were clean with lots of luxurious finishings. The staff were so helpful and professional. A special thanks to Chris one of the concierges that had prosecco and strawberries sent to the room when I told him we were celebrating our anniversary

Room Tip: We went for a deluxe room as that was all that was available on short notice and would definitely do that again.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us! Once again congratulations to you both on your Wedding Anniversary. We are thrilled with your top rating and we thank you for taking the time to post this complimentary review of the hotel, it means a lot for the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hotel room was very comfortable for both my husband and myself. I was there for a business trip and took my husband with me. Close to bus station so my husband could hop on a bus and tour downtown Dublin and was a good location for myself for work. A special thank you to Shauna in the bar - she gave my husband some great advise on some really wonderful tourist activities to take part of while I worked. She was amazing and always greeted us with a smile at the end of our day. Making sure we were having a good time - both at the hotel and in the area..

Room Tip: Hotel is close to a mall/grocery store - it was really nice to have a place to pick up a few snacks
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown so highly. This complimentary feedback means a lot to all the team! Particularly to Shauna, whom you made a special mention of. We thank you for recommending us to others and we hope you continue to choose our hotel when visiting Dublin in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

In Dublin on business in the west of the city and this hotel was ideal. Sometimes these hotels can be overly busy and service slow, but this was not the case here. Check in was quick, easy to park the hire car, bar and restaurant not too busy and (for me the most important thing) the room was quiet. It's not the most glamorous hotel you'll ever stay in but absolutely excellent for a few days of work.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review. It is a great pleasure to see that you rate your stay with us so highly. Your feedback is important to us and I will gladly share it with the team. We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

What A Great Hotel ...staff fantastic ,rooms very clean , this hotel is right beside a large shopping center ,loads of shops and a cinema ...the bus also stops right out side you can get a bus into dublin for 3.30 euro each...(cash only)..number 39a bus...The Hotel has a great bar and the food is great ...rooms where cleaned every day ,breakfast was a buffet and cost 10euro in booked in advance or 14 euro on the day a pint of beer is 4.95 euro,but witherspoons is just down the road ....you also have McDs ..Burger king eg right at your door ...GREAT HOTEL....CANT WAIT TO GO BACK

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Colin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown so highly! This complimentary feedback means a lot to all the team! We thank you for recommending us to others and we hope you continue to choose our hotel when visiting Dublin in the future.