Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$104
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$153
US$144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$150
US$136
US$146
US$103
  • Pool
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$217
US$198
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

1,839 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping tripbusiness tripcity centrewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihgmotorwayireland
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hotel room was very comfortable for both my husband and myself. I was there for a business trip and took my husband with me. Close to bus station so my husband could hop on a bus and tour downtown Dublin and was a good location for myself for work. A special thank you to Shauna in the bar - she gave my husband some great advise on some really wonderful tourist activities to take part of while I worked. She was amazing and always greeted us with a smile at the end of our day. Making sure we were having a good time - both at the hotel and in the area..

Room Tip: Hotel is close to a mall/grocery store - it was really nice to have a place to pick up a few snacks
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown so highly. This complimentary feedback means a lot to all the team! Particularly to Shauna, whom you made a special mention of. We thank you for recommending us to others and we hope you continue to choose our hotel when visiting Dublin in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

In Dublin on business in the west of the city and this hotel was ideal. Sometimes these hotels can be overly busy and service slow, but this was not the case here. Check in was quick, easy to park the hire car, bar and restaurant not too busy and (for me the most important thing) the room was quiet. It's not the most glamorous hotel you'll ever stay in but absolutely excellent for a few days of work.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review. It is a great pleasure to see that you rate your stay with us so highly. Your feedback is important to us and I will gladly share it with the team. We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

What A Great Hotel ...staff fantastic ,rooms very clean , this hotel is right beside a large shopping center ,loads of shops and a cinema ...the bus also stops right out side you can get a bus into dublin for 3.30 euro each...(cash only)..number 39a bus...The Hotel has a great bar and the food is great ...rooms where cleaned every day ,breakfast was a buffet and cost 10euro in booked in advance or 14 euro on the day a pint of beer is 4.95 euro,but witherspoons is just down the road ....you also have McDs ..Burger king eg right at your door ...GREAT HOTEL....CANT WAIT TO GO BACK

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Colin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown so highly! This complimentary feedback means a lot to all the team! We thank you for recommending us to others and we hope you continue to choose our hotel when visiting Dublin in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I stayed a couple of nights for a business conference and this was a good standard of room and facilities. May have expected a swimming pool for this price though. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Large, comfortable bed. Nespresso coffee machine too. The TV was rather small and poor quality picture. Otherwise, nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am delighted to see that you found good standards throughout your visit. I am pleased to inform you that we will be upgrading our TV’s in coming weeks.

We hope you continue to stay with us when visiting the area. Hopefully next time we will earn a 5* review!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here for his 21st. First of all there was so much free parking, both outside and underground. From the minute we were in the hotel they couldn't of been more welcoming. Chris checked us in, he was very pleasant to deal with. They had a card and bottle of wine in the room for the birthday. The food was lovely, breakfast had so much choice.
The breakfast staff were extremely helpful, Evan, Ewa, Galina, Agneta, Kamilla and Martha. They were the best staff I have been around for breakfast. We ate in the bar one night, the burger was huge, Derek was our waiter he was very attentive. Then the second night we ate in the restaurant, Shauna was great at looking after us.

All in all I have never stayed anywhere where I felt the staff actually cared and it wasn't just their day job. I would 100% recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 out of 5 review. Your feedback is much appreciated and I will gladly share it with the entire team, they will be delighted to hear how highly you rated the customer service they provide. We thank you for the valued recommendations and we hope you return to us very soon!

Best wishes,