1,929 results
All reviews national aquatic centre great hotel tayto park city centre business trip bar food would highly recommend this hotel modern hotel family room dublin airport sanctuary bar forchetta restaurant ihg motorway ireland buses euro
Reviewed 26 September 2017

What A Great Hotel ...staff fantastic ,rooms very clean , this hotel is right beside a large shopping center ,loads of shops and a cinema ...the bus also stops right out side you can get a bus into dublin for 3.30 euro each...(cash only)..number 39a bus...The Hotel has a great bar and the food is great ...rooms where cleaned every day ,breakfast was a buffet and cost 10euro in booked in advance or 14 euro on the day a pint of beer is 4.95 euro,but witherspoons is just down the road ....you also have McDs ..Burger king eg right at your door ...GREAT HOTEL....CANT WAIT TO GO BACK

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Magda D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Colin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown so highly! This complimentary feedback means a lot to all the team! We thank you for recommending us to others and we hope you continue to choose our hotel when visiting Dublin in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I stayed a couple of nights for a business conference and this was a good standard of room and facilities. May have expected a swimming pool for this price though. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Large, comfortable bed. Nespresso coffee machine too. The TV was rather small and poor quality picture. Otherwise, nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am delighted to see that you found good standards throughout your visit. I am pleased to inform you that we will be upgrading our TV’s in coming weeks.

We hope you continue to stay with us when visiting the area. Hopefully next time we will earn a 5* review!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here for his 21st. First of all there was so much free parking, both outside and underground. From the minute we were in the hotel they couldn't of been more welcoming. Chris checked us in, he was very pleasant to deal with. They had a card and bottle of wine in the room for the birthday. The food was lovely, breakfast had so much choice.
The breakfast staff were extremely helpful, Evan, Ewa, Galina, Agneta, Kamilla and Martha. They were the best staff I have been around for breakfast. We ate in the bar one night, the burger was huge, Derek was our waiter he was very attentive. Then the second night we ate in the restaurant, Shauna was great at looking after us.

All in all I have never stayed anywhere where I felt the staff actually cared and it wasn't just their day job. I would 100% recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 out of 5 review. Your feedback is much appreciated and I will gladly share it with the entire team, they will be delighted to hear how highly you rated the customer service they provide. We thank you for the valued recommendations and we hope you return to us very soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went here recently and it was amazing. The food was superb and so was the service. A special thanks to the manager (Michael) who made our visit extra special ensuring that everything was perfect for us. We can't wait to return!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review and the 5* rating! I am delighted to see that you rate your experience at the Crowne Plaza Dublin – Blanchardstown so highly! The entire team is grateful for your kind words and recommendations, especially Michael, whom you made a special mention of.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Being a regular business traveller to Dublin I find this a perfect place to stay for business visit.
The hotel is nice, clean with friendly staff. Good wifi and serving a really good Irish breakfast. Finally easy to access by car - which takes away the hazzle of the M50 traffic for me.
Blanchardstown mall - next to the hotel -has very good shopping in case one need to bring home presents or other goods.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jakob,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your complimentary review. I am delighted to see that you found our hotel to be a perfect place for a business visit. All your kind feedback is much appreciated and I will share it with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,