Stayed for one night in the Crown Plaza in Blanchardstown. Its a lovely hotel, friendly and helpful reception staff, beautiful interior decor. Room has two large comfy beds, great shower, no bath in room, didnt have breakfast. Had dinner downstairs in restaurant, service was really good, food was ok, thought would be better for the standard of the hotel, had drink in bar and service was fast and efficient. Check out was without delay and loads of parking onsite, just a minute walk from Blanchardstown shopping centre. One thing that was disapointing about the room, for a room that can accomadate 4 people, there was only two small bath towels and a hand towel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown is located in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, just off the N3 and minutes from the M50 motorway. Dublin Airport is 7 km away. It has a restaurant serving contemporary Italian cuisine, 14 fully equipped meeting rooms, a bar, and bedrooms featuring brand new beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown Hotel Blanchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Blandchardstown
- Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown County Dublin