“i am a business traveller 5/5 - if i was on hols 3.5/5”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Belfast, United Kingdom
“i am a business traveller 5/5 - if i was on hols 3.5/5”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Excellent hotel - in terms of service, room calibre and value for money - i hope i am not too harsh on the hols booking front! Points on the holiday front would be purely location. Staff training is clearly a priority here, well done.

I do think this is a business hotel (and everything is excellent) but a hols person wld be made very welcome too - there are plentylocal bars/ restaurants too but the hotel is in a retail environment

They got me a restaurant booking after the 10pm deadline, the waiter sorted me with a paper, free wireless internet access - I will def stay here again and would recommend

shane

Room Tip: i got a good room automatially allocated
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Dear Shane,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the hotel. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope to welcome you back again soon,

Regards,

Garret O'Neill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Polish first
Zurich
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel with my husband for a full week the last week of January, 2012. We were very impressed. All of the staff, from management to housekeepers, were very professional, courteous and caring. The food in the hotel restaurant was delicious and the chefs outdid themselves. The lamb ragout was excellent. The waitstaff remembered our preferences and made us feel very welcome. Our room was large, comfortable, well furnished and kept immaculately by the cleaning staff. It was wonderful to be in a hotel where the concept of service really means something. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dublin.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Dear Linda,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to pass on your kind words in relation to your week-long stay with us. I am delighted to see that you and your husband enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us.

We make every effort to ensure that our guests are made feel special and welcome while staying with us. I am very pleased to see that you experienced this high level of service, which is indeed a top priority for us.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon,

Ashbourne, Ireland
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Stayed here with my girlfriend and I really can't fault the hotel on anything except maybe the drink is a bit expensive but that is only a very small thing compared to the way the staff treat which is like royalty and the rooms are huge for the price.would recommend to anyone

• Stayed January 2012
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for highly rating the hotel. I am very glad to see that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay and would recommend us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future,

Armagh
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Stayed here with my wife and kids between Christmas and New Year this was our second time staying at Crowne PLaza and both times we have had great experiences, rooms are very clean and tidy and stay are helpful so what more do you want.

The hotel also offers very wi-fi and a computer at the lobby to use for customers, plenty of parking as well which not many hotels Dublin can say.......... Then beside the hotel you have Blanchardstown Shopping Centre which has all the shops any women would want to go to!! The shopping centre also has a cinema for those that don't want to shop, the first time we were here I took my daughter to the cinema instead of shopping which was handy, didn't on second time as my son was just born a few weeks before hand. There is also a kids activity centre across from the shopping centre which is handy for keeping the kids entertained!!

Food in Crowne PLaza is lovely and I would say this hotel is a hidden gem as you have, great rooms, food, parking and shopping covers all the bases for me. I call it a hidden gem as if I was going to Dublin Blanchardstown wouldn't be the first name on my lips to stay at, but not anymore.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank murphstar
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your recent review. I am delighted to see that you and your family had such an enjoyable experience with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown.
I am very glad to see that you have taken advantage of the many activities and facilities in the immediate vicinity.

I am also delighted to see that you found every other aspect of the hotel to your satisfaction including food, rooms and the helpful staff.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel at some stage in the future,

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The rooms in this hotel come pretty close to a full 5 star level. They're very spacious, well furnished, and an extremely comfortable bed - I've had one of my most relaxing sleeps in a long time.

Small points that still separate it from 5 stars quality: pretty old TV, plastic cups in bathroom and moderately sized shower towels.

Breakfast food was tasty, though they could do with more options (limited choice of cheese, cold cuts, vegetables).

Location is good if looking for proximity to airport, or coming for business nearby. Not recommended for visiting Dublin.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am delighted that the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown was your choice of hotel for your recent visit to Dublin.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Following my direct message to you thank you for clearing up the confusion regarding the Televisions. I understand you were mixing us up with another hotel you were staying in the same week, as all our hotels are indeed brand new flat screen televisions.

Again, thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to contact me directly following my query. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon,

Garret O’Neill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
11.1 km away
The Merrion Hotel
The Merrion Hotel
#1 of 151 in Dublin

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!