Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$146
US$141
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$103
US$96
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$137
US$146
US$104
  • Pool
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$216
US$198
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,838 results
All reviewsnational aquatic centregreat hotelretail parkshopping tripbusiness tripcity centrewould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelfamily roomstayed here for one nightdublin airportsanctuary barforchetta restaurantihgmotorwayireland
Reviewed 24 December 2011

We stayed here in the night of the 23rd December. The hotel is modern but not cold and sterile like some modern hotels can be. The staff were brill and room service menu very reasonable by Dublin standards. We stayed on the 9th floor facing away from the centre so we got a very quiet night . Great brekkie as well. Perfect if u wanna stay close to shopping entertainment as blanchardstown centre only 2 minutes walk

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I came to the hotel on the evening of the 19th December 2011 for dinner and drinks with some work colleagues that had travelled from the UK. I work for a local financial services company that uses the hotel on a very regular basis. I was sitting with colleages and had my handbag on the bar. A lady was sitting near to us having a drink in the bar and was talking on her mobile phone. At some point she reached into my bag, removed my wallet and took all of my cash from it - I never noticed a thing! I did not realise until the next morning that my money was missing and I immediately called the hotel to report it. A member of the hotel staff confirmed to me today after viewing the CCTV, the lady had indeed stolen the cash & in fact she had made numerous attempts to steal from people in the bar that night! I received a meek apology a "oh thank god it was not much money!!".
It wouldnt even have occurred to me that something like this is going on in the premises of a hotel - and it doesn't seem like the hotel is doing much to try ansd stop it. Very disappointed with the whole experience. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jen S
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your comments. I sincerely apologise for the incident that occurred in the bar. This is completely a once off occurrence and I assure you the hotel has taken it very seriously and we have done everything in our power to ensure that this has come to an immediate stop. We were very prompt in contacting the Gardai and supplying them with footage of the person in question and we are very confident that a satisfactory resolve to the matter has been reached.
If you wish to contact me directly on this please feel free to e-mail me on goneill@crowneplazadublin.ie

Reviewed 15 December 2011

I stayed here on a business trip and had a pleasant stay. Nice value for the money. The rooms were clean and decent sized. The breakfast buffet was quite good and included with my room. The service was fair-dirty glasses accumulated in my room all week and was surprised the front desk didn't have an umbrella for my use. I would recommend if you are staying in the area. If you want to go downtown everyday, stay downtown as the taxi fare was quite high.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Stayed here for our sons 1st Birthday! Hotel is not kitted out for children, more for business or shoppers etc. But I could not find fault, all hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms, resturant, bar and reception area very clean. Food was good in resturant, though my husbands pizza was soggy, but everything else was lovely. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kon1979
35318977777, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us from your recent stay, and we very glad to hear that overall you had a good stay and found our team friendly and helpful, I’m sorry that you didn’t feel the hotel was geared towards children, we will certainly look to see how we can improve our offering to very young children, as they be a little young for some of the family services that we offer, such as Kids Eat Free, our Family Activity Packages, and Santa Visit Packages. Thank you also for flagging the standard of the pizza that you received, I will make sure the chef takes action to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown on your next visit.

Kind Regards,
David Greig – Front of House Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2011

without exception, very friendly, helpful and professional staff from reception to the restaurant. nicely furnished rooms also.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words, particularly with regards to our service. It’s great to hear such positive feedback and I will ensure this is shared with the team.

Kind Regards,