“Brilliant experience, highly recommended!”

Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Reviewed 26 April 2011

We have stayed in the hotel last night and absolutely loved it. Booked family room (travelling with two young children) and got a very competitive price. Service was excellent, very clean rooms with very clean bathrooms! Breakfast very good + kids eat for free!!! Kids received goodie bags full of chocolate eggs on arrival + a couple of activity packs while we were having drinks at night and during breakfast time to keep them entertained. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We put in a late request for an additional camping bed for our youngest and they arranged it straight away. Conveniently located off the M50 made it handy to visit the Zoo at Phoenix Park and the National Aquatic Centre which the kids loved. Very good value for money and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bazzac11
JenniferMcKenna, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

Thanks a million for this lovely review, it's great to read that it suited your young family perfectly, especially as we sell packages which include tickets to both of the attractions you mention in the area (Dublin Zoo and the National Aquatic Centre). The Kids Eat Free offer and the Kids Activity Packs are received really well by a lot of families but it is always lovely to see it in writing.
I do hope you will bring the children back and stay again perhaps over the Summer school holidays,
Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,758)

Reviewed 15 April 2011

My room was very clean pretty large, quite comfortable and well equipped. Very soft bed.
Bathroom was extremely clean. Excellent breakfast, service OK. There is a gym as well, which although pretty basically equipped is well enough for a couple of nights.
Be aware that the hotel is pretty far away for Center Dublin. It is however very convenient for business in the Blanchardstown area; and fairly close to the airport, while being quiet.
Overall, I do recommend that hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Thanks for your recent review on our hotel and I'm delighted that you found each of our facilities to your satisfaction. Our location close to the many business parks in Blanchardstown is indeed ideal for many people and as you mentioned, the airport is only 15 minutes away now that the road path is freeflow between the hotel and the airport. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again next time you are in the Blanchardstown area,

Reviewed 11 April 2011

We stayed here for 1 night in November got a great rate, shopped in Blanchardstown (2mins walk away) on arrival day. Ate and drank in hotel reasonable prices and food. Lovely decor in this hotel my kids thought it was funky taking pictures of everything. Room was nice and spacious.The NAC (National Aquatic Centre) 3 mins drive away indoor splash/water pool which the kids love we went here after checking out. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Msmumx2

Thanks for your recent review on our hotel and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always great to read the feedback on our location close to the shopping centre and the national aquatic centre and also lovely to read that you would come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2011

This is one of the best value for money hotels in Dublin, I think. It's in Blanchardstown right next to the shopping centre (2 min walk). Not ideal for going into Dublin city but if you have a car it's fine anyway. Right next to the motorway so great for getting around Dublin from.

Very mellow hotel - even though it can be busy with parties and business groups it's pretty so you don't notice it.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business

Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel, I'm delighted you found our location so suitable for the shopping centre and access to the M50 motorway for getting around Dublin. And I love your comment about the hotel being mellow! Hope you will have the opportunity to come and stay with us again another time,

Reviewed 3 April 2011

I rang the hotel at 2pm on the day of our stay and spoke with a male who I found to be very easy to deal with and helpful, he gave a good rate for room only for one night and I decided to stay there. I also booked the restaurant for dinner that evening. After a long day shopping in Dublin we arrived at the hotel after 7pm where we met with a helpful receptionist only complaint I have about her is that she made a comment about the rate that I got the room for which I thought should not have concerned her. They took 50euro disposit for any damages that might occur still waiting for this to be credited to my account. The room was on the 9th floor and it was fab. Could not find any fault with it, it was very clean Had dinner in their restaurant, not a great choice but what we had was nice, the waitress was so helpful and friendly. After a lovely night in the hotel we decided to stay another night as a treat. My husband went to reception and met a very unhelpful female member of staff. She quoted 79euro for a room for the night and he explained that we had stayed the night before for a better rate and that we had dinner and drinks in the hotel and could they do a better rate, she refused. We then decided that we would check out and stay at a different hotel. On check out I was greeted by the same girl that my husband had spoken to. Got asked the usual question if I enjoyed my stayed, told her I did but was very disappointed that they couldn't have given a better rate for a 2nd night especially as we had dinner and drinks in hotel. She told me that there was nothing she could do, she then looked up my account and told me that she didnt understand how I got the rate I did for the first night again I thought this is nothing to do with you. She kept saying there is nothing I can do which I felt was very unhelpful. She again said I dont know how you got the rate you did for the first night. We had planned to stay at this hotel at the end of the month but after the rudeness and unhelpfulness of the female staff member on the morning of check out we will be staying in a hotel that will be glad of getting business. I believe in these hard economic times that all businesses should be glad to get customers. This is one customer that the Crowne Plaza has lost.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for uploading your recent review on our hotel however I must apologise for not posting a response before now. The start of your review reads so well and then I was so disappointed things changed as your stay with us progressed. As I don't know the exact details of the rate you stayed on the first night I can't comment on what our Receptionist said to you but certainly it was inappropriate to comment on a rate you had received directly from the hotel. As a hotel we certainly missed out on your business the second night that you wanted to stay over and I can only apologise that you felt any members of our team were rude to you and your husband.

You're certainly right that in these economic times we are very appreciative of every piece of business we receive and I can only hope that perhaps you might give us another chance and stay with us again when you are next in the area. If you would like to contact me directly my email is jmckenna@crowneplazadublin.ie

Director of Sales & Marketing

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
6.3 km away
Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa
4.6 km away
Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!