All reviews le blanc free mini bar illy coffee machine boutique hotel cup noodles sony tv sparkling water bluetooth speaker modern design electric blinds highly recommended this hotel cafes and bars small buffet semi buffet hang your clothes bathroom floor bath salts
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

From the many times I have been to Taiwan, I must say I like Swiio quite a lot. I have stayed in their Ximen branch as well but still preferred the Da’an side more. From this trip, I realized that it’s super easy to reach Swiio from the airport! Just take the CitiAir Bus 1960, cost 145NTD and it’s just 5-10 mins away. Even more convenient then taking the MRT. From Swiio, we also managed to explore Yong Kang Street which was a street with many stylish and nifty shops, great for tourist, a mid ranger between high end shopping centers and night market.

The only down side was the staff. Comparing Swiio Da’an staff to other hotels as well as their colleagues in Ximen, I just don’t find them as forthcoming and friendly. A staff promised to call me when the room is ready for check in, as I was there early, even if the room is ready at 3 pm, the standard timing, they didn’t contact me at all. They don’t check if you need any help with moving around and one it them even ask if I can go up to the room by myself? Then why even offer to send us up in the first place? Gave us the feeling like I’m troubling them if they were really to go up to assist us or explaining anything further. During check in, they just gave us the room keys and no info about breakfast or the services they have. The staff does not make the stay warm at all, which was also my only grouse in the last stay.

The saving grace was the nice clean rooms which the house keeping staff are doing a great job in. The room facilities are also pleasant, making staying in the room nice.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sqweeling
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time and writing the detailed feedback. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

In regards to the service shortfalls that you mentioned about, we will certainly review and further enhance.Please accept my sincere apology.

We hope our change will meet you expectation for your next visit soon.
Again thank you for your valuable feedback.

Gina Chen, Supervisor

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel after 3 weeks travelling through Asia and this hotel was by far the best. I would go as far as to say this is the best hotel I have stayed in ever in over 50 years of travelling. Very modern, extra friendly staff but not "over the top". I like to stay in smaller botique hotels and if that's what you like this is the place to stay. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in ever. The staff at Le Blanc restaurant were super friendly and we had long chats with the friendly barman over drinks at the bar. My only comment over Le Blanc is that the menu is very limited and could include a few cheaper meals and some vegetarian options (my wife is a vegetarian). This is not a complaint as the food and service is very very good but a suggestion.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LloydNZ
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your stay at Swiio Hotel and about the team.

We are very glad to know that you like our hotel.We greatly appreciate your feedback because it is always keep us continue improving for greater service to all our of our lovely guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Taipei

Best Regards,
Gina Chen, Supervisor

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great, clean boutique hotel. Not big on concierge services but can provide basic information. Great breakfast choices (included). Eight minute walk to the MRT and 7 Eleven about 50 yards away. Small free mini bar is a nice touch.

1  Thank NewRibena
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review after your stay at Swiio Hotel Daan .
We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our location and equipment . We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you enjoy your stay.

Thank you again for this comment. We all look forward to your stay on your next trip to Taipei.

Ashley Hsu, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent. I wrote a longer review but my browser froze. Don’t have time to rewrite it. Very nice small hotel with many nice features in room. Excellent service. Adequate breakfast and gym. Location is great as wel

2  Thank 838krisc
swiiodaan, 經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Ashley Hsu, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. We had a comfortable and clean room, with great air conditioning (very important in the Taipei heat).

The service was outstanding - the staff were so helpful and friendly, and they all spoke reasonably good English.

The hotel is off the main street so it's reasonably quiet, but there's a lot of options for food, and it's only around 5 minutes walk to the Da'an MRT station which can take you to nearly any attraction in Taipei.

And to top it off, the free breakfast and mini bar were great. There was also a complimentary washing machine, but if you're planning on using this note that there's only one for the whole building, and a wash and dry cycle is over 2 hours.

I would highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank sez444
swiiodaan, 前廳部經理 at Swiio Hotel Daan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Swiio Hotel Daan during your recent trip to Taipei. Your wonderful comment encourage hotel team member.

For your next trip in Taipei. Now we have new promotion if book on our official website. 《FREE Pick-up Service: on our official site only from May to June 2018》

Thank you and we look forward to your visit again in the near future.

Jerry Chen