“Must come!”

Ez5 Livehouse
Ranked #338 of 2,796 Restaurants in Da'an
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Abit ex but the Singers are awesome!! So check out the singers schedule before you go! My Wife and me enjoy this place a lot! After a few drinks and music, we would go to a night market :)

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Taiwan has a strong culture of live music performance and this is exactly the place you need to visit1 The singers are really really fantastic - they are professionals who previously released albums//etc and not forgetting, the live band is world class too - some of them go on concert tours with the top acts.

The food and drinks were better than expected - the 'yan su ji'/fried chicken pieces are a must try and the drinks were stronger than some that I had in Singapore.

The service was pleasant. They responded to my needs/queries quickly.

Overall, top experience! I will fly back to Taipei just to visit them.

But please note that you need to make reservations for weekend slots, otherwise you might get rejected at the door. If you are a tourist like me, call in to reserve. Tip: Book early!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We were attracted to this place due to the singers and its reputation. We visited Ez5 on 12 Dec, and ordered the fried chicken as one of the side dishes. Upon taking a piece, my wife sensed that something was wrong as it tasted sour. We notified the waitress and changed it to French fries immediately.

Upon returning to the hotel, my wife started vomiting at 1.30am on 13 Dec. She vomited 7 times between 1.30am to 5am. Sensing something is very wrong, we went to a nearby hospital and she was placed on a drip. Things got a little better but she started having diarrhea subsequently.

It’s an outright nightmare as we are supposed to catch our flight back to SG a few hours later. She was vomiting throughout the flight, and we almost can’t make it back. After coming back to SG, I started having diarrhea as well. We are certain it’s the fried chicken at Ez5 as we both felt it’s sour, despite having it deep fried. Pls be very careful with the food at Ez5 if you go there. For us, it’s our first and last visit!

2  Thank AndrewQuek
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My partner and I were looking for a place to hangout and we bump into EZ5. Turns out that this is one of the most popular place to go to for live music! We reach at around 9pm on a Friday evening and there were no more seats so we had to stand. We paid $800NTD each and had 2 drinks.
We were totally surprised when we realised that the first singer that night was 纪晓君! Her vocals were AMAZING! And the second singer was 林凡! She was very entertaining and sang very well too!
Initially not knowing who the singers were, I thought that $800NTD was expensive for 2 drinks. However, after listening to the singers, i felt like i was at a mini-concert! The sound system was awesome and needless to say, the singers were famous and the standard was very high! It felt totally worth the money!
Note that to make your money more worth it, you should go there earlier because by the time we arrived, the first singer had already finish performing (which was a real bumper because it was 张心杰 performing and I really like his singing!). I will definitely go back there again on my next visit to Taipei!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a good place to enjoy live band music, this is definitely one of the places to go! The singers were good. We we're charged TWD800 which includes 2 beverages. Better be there early as the place will be full even on Sundays!

Unlike some place where there is a lot of chatting and noises,everyone who went to this place is really there to enjoy the music. Environment and audio system is good. The best thing is we didn't encounter anyone smoking inside the place. I think it's non-smoking as smokers went out to smoke. Will definitely go again for my next trip!