US$56
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Dandy Hotel - Daan Park Branch(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
Agoda.com
Chez Nous(Da'an)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
US$96
  • Restaurant
Deja Vu Hotel(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$82
ARK Hotel(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Domi 101 House(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$47
Priceline
101 Amici Hotel Six Star Hostel(Da'an)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$75
US$35
1,786 results
All reviewshorizon clubrooftop poolmarco poloshang palacehorizon floorwalk in closethealth clubshopping mallfood courtgrand hyattconcierge staffbusiness tripexecutive roombreakfast buffetnight marketfavorite hotelhigh floor
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Pro n con at same time : there is direct airport bus to hotel to save hassle, but on other hand , hotel is far away from the 2 nearest subway stations which are 10 minutes away (Liuzhangli on yellow line) and 15 mins (Xinyi Anhe on red line ). It is quite a bit of walking especially under the hot summer sun in August .
The room design is weird - bedside tables do not have drawers and there is no proper wardrobe . The wardrobe is 2 L-shaped sliding doors pulled together , which is best left open than closed ( takes up space when closed). I don't know if all rooms are like that but mine is like this.
There is a wet market selling just about everything from food to clothes just across the street ( partially hidden by a small indoor parking lot ) We enjoyed fresh fruit juice especially sugar cane juice on its own or mixed with lime or other fruits for your picking . Be there early cos it closes for the day after 12 noon or so.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Dear J2870QKangelah,

We thank you for taking the time to leave a tripadvisor review commenting after your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your various feedback and for showing your support to the property.

On behalf of all our teams and colleagues, we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to your "home away from home" when in Taipei.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

In the 5-Star hotel rating, it's pretty hard to stand out because usually standards among the chains are always pretty high. That said, I will say that the Far Eastern Plaza hotel DOES manage to amaze me when it comes to Service and hospitality. I've been to all the hotels in Taipei and this one is clearly the best.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Dear DHChicago,

We sincerely thank you for your kind feedback and good words. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to the pleasure of having you back to Taipei in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stayed for 4 nights while on business in Taipei. I arranged their pickup from the airport and it was fantastic. Nice car and driver, and was met at the hotel door by name. Check-in was in my room (via tablet) and nothing was too much trouble. I realise it is not the cheapest hotel in Taipei, but I can honestly say you get what you pay for at this hotel. Probably the best hotel experience I have every had. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Dear Stuart P,

We thank you very much for the kind feedback and comments received online which can assist us maintaining and improving service standards and upgrading facilities at all times.

We do hope that we can have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

i booked this hotel so my baby can enjoy the rooftop pool, they did not inform me before checkin or upon checkin that the pool was under renovation, then at breakfast there a waitress that keeps bugging me that my breakfast was not included, i booked a family package and a premier room at that, called front desk and also was told that breakfast was not included, i asked for a manager that i can talk to, and front desk said that theres no manager for that day, i've stayed in many shangrila hotel and this is by far the worst

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank applegiovan
Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Dear applegiovan,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing of less than satisfactory experience on your recent stay. Upon receipt of your comments, we have immediately investigated this should be avoided incident and realized that this benefit was incidentally not shown on the profile therefore this inconvenience created.

Again, our sincere apologies, we do hope that this will not deter you from coming back to Taipei and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you once again at Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We had such a positive and pleasant experience two years ago with the hotel, we decided to stay there again this last time when we returned to Taipei for Dad's 75th birthday. Well, once again we were so pleased with the quality of the service by their staff. Kids just LOVED the roof top swimming pool. My husband and I enjoyed their SPA services. The view of the city was breathtaking. It was closed to downtown Taipei which made it very convenient for us to travel to shop and dine. Our room was spacious and clean! Everyone at the hotel hosted my family with such warmth and a great deal of hospitality that I will continue to stay there every chance I have to visit Taipei. 5 STARS all the way!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy C
Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

Dear Wendy C,

We thank you very much for staying with us and sharing of such an extensive feedback on your recent stay. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our overall services and facilities. We will continue to deliver the best quality of services to our guests for their each and every visit.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you once again at Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei.