Key Inn Motel(High Prairie)
US$50
US$101
US$97
Peavine Inn & Suites(High Prairie)
US$116
US$113
Orbitz.com
Raven Motor Inn(High Prairie)
US$46
US$58
  • Restaurant
US$122
US$112
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Spent a night recently as snow was falling heavily. Manager is very friendly. He had a room when I called. The hallway carpet is stained and should be cleaned or changed. The room was cozy at first and the bed very comfortable. The rate was decent at $65.00. In the morning I saw how dated the room was. The night stand looked like it was ready for the trash. The bathroom was clean, but needed work as you can see in the pics. Newer flat screen TV, great internet connection. The biggest disappointment was when I saw the bed inside top of the bed spread. I felt dirty after that. I told the housekeeper when I left the the room and she apologized. Could be a nice quaint motel if work was done and please throw out stained.bedding.

Room Tip: check room before settling in. General tip in all inns. Run a couple of pots of water through the in room coffee maker.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 30 September 2016

My husband and I stay here several times each year when we come to visit his family. We always receive a warm welcome from the manager. The room is always comfortable and clean. It is a very quiet place, and many construction workers stay here, too. As always, don't expect a hair dryer to be found in the room. However, a microwave and a fridge are included in each room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We stayed a full week and enjoyed`our spacious suite with the full kitchen. The rate was so reasonable. Clean and comfortable and Mr Lee the manager was very friendly & kind. Location was perfect for us and we also enjoyed the Restaurant. Nice sized portions at decent prices.

Room Tip: Loved the full kitchen
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Needed a clean room where I could get a good night sleep. This older two story motel delivered on my expectations. If you are looking for a modern hotel, don't stay here, but for a good place to sleep at very reasonable price, stay here. Front desk staff was friendly, some mud on hallway carpet as industrial workers generally have muddy work boots but my room was clean which is ok.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

This is a great place to stay. Expect things to be clean and comfortable, and very quiet. Don't expect a hair dryer or an iron and ironing board. Good little fridge and microwave. Nice, flat-screen TV. Manager is very nice; he carried our bags upstairs for us. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple