See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2016

My husband and I stay here several times each year when we come to visit his family. We always receive a warm welcome from the manager. The room is always comfortable and clean. It is a very quiet place, and many construction workers stay here, too. As always, don't expect a hair dryer to be found in the room. However, a microwave and a fridge are included in each room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We stayed a full week and enjoyed`our spacious suite with the full kitchen. The rate was so reasonable. Clean and comfortable and Mr Lee the manager was very friendly & kind. Location was perfect for us and we also enjoyed the Restaurant. Nice sized portions at decent prices.

Room Tip: Loved the full kitchen
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Needed a clean room where I could get a good night sleep. This older two story motel delivered on my expectations. If you are looking for a modern hotel, don't stay here, but for a good place to sleep at very reasonable price, stay here. Front desk staff was friendly, some mud on hallway carpet as industrial workers generally have muddy work boots but my room was clean which is ok.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

This is a great place to stay. Expect things to be clean and comfortable, and very quiet. Don't expect a hair dryer or an iron and ironing board. Good little fridge and microwave. Nice, flat-screen TV. Manager is very nice; he carried our bags upstairs for us. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2015

I was looking for a pet-friendly hotel in High Prairie and was told this hotel might accept pets. When the front desk clerk answered the phone, the first thing I did was ask if they accepted pets. He said that they did, but that it was an extra $15 per night to have pets in the room. I said that was no problem and then I said that I would be bringing my shitzu & my cat. He then said that I couldn't bring those as people have allergies. I was confused, so I asked him to repeat himself and once again he said that I couldn't bring my cat or dog. So I'm like "I thought you just said that it was pet friendly"? To which he replied that they are, but not for cats or dogs because of their dander and lots of people have allergies. So what, if I had decided to travel with my aquarium full of fish, that would have been OK? Definitely not impressed. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business