Royal Star Motor Inn
Peavine Inn & Suites(High Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Key Inn Motel(High Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Raven Motor Inn(High Prairie)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Needed a clean room where I could get a good night sleep. This older two story motel delivered on my expectations. If you are looking for a modern hotel, don't stay here, but for a good place to sleep at very reasonable price, stay here. Front desk staff was friendly, some mud on hallway carpet as industrial workers generally have muddy work boots but my room was clean which is ok.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

This is a great place to stay. Expect things to be clean and comfortable, and very quiet. Don't expect a hair dryer or an iron and ironing board. Good little fridge and microwave. Nice, flat-screen TV. Manager is very nice; he carried our bags upstairs for us. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2015

I was looking for a pet-friendly hotel in High Prairie and was told this hotel might accept pets. When the front desk clerk answered the phone, the first thing I did was ask if they accepted pets. He said that they did, but that it was an extra $15 per night to have pets in the room. I said that was no problem and then I said that I would be bringing my shitzu & my cat. He then said that I couldn't bring those as people have allergies. I was confused, so I asked him to repeat himself and once again he said that I couldn't bring my cat or dog. So I'm like "I thought you just said that it was pet friendly"? To which he replied that they are, but not for cats or dogs because of their dander and lots of people have allergies. So what, if I had decided to travel with my aquarium full of fish, that would have been OK? Definitely not impressed. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mintara
Reviewed 10 December 2014

I have stayed here twice the last year and will stay again in future. Staff are friendly and helpful. It is an old building but clean and very warm on a cold night. Restaurant on premises has good food at reasonable prices. Room price was very economical. Recommended.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SkyviewEdmonton
Reviewed 31 July 2014

besides the cigarette burns on our carpet comforter and table in our non-smoking room we found poop on our towel snot on the walls and having the cleaning lady walk in on me using the bathroom, we found the place very sticky and dirty and also noticed a stinky smell in both rooms and hallways.
DONT BOOK ROOMS HERE!