“I love their BBQ pork buns !!!”

Tim Ho Wan - HOYII Main Station
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife surprised me the other day with some BBQ pork buns. I really missed the BBQ pork buns that I ate in Hong Kong...now I know where I can buy them here in Taipei ! :)
They were VERY good...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Make sure to get a reservation. We got a reservation for the next evening, but arrived 30 minutes early, but they got us in (before the long line of people waiting). Really great dumplings and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

If full grade is 5 points, I would like to give my grading regarding the following aspects:
Fried rice: 5
Mango pomelo sago: 5
Service: 5
Clean: 4
Environment: 3

The Cantonese cuisine and Dim Sum offered by this restaurant is really impressed me. Even though the price is a little expensive, but the foods are authentic and delicious. Especially Mango Pomelo Sago, one kind of dessert, with both fantastic texture and excellent taste.
The disadvantage of this restaurant is a little too crowded and noisy environment.

1  Thank 明緒 林
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A very successful franchise business is all you can say... fast food quality with premium price. If you want real dimsum, there are many other chioces.... sorry, i dont pay for marketing and renovation when it comes to food.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very delicious dim sum. Also I suggest their mango desert. And no waiting at 13.30, that's surprize after HK. They serve very quickly.