Cosmos Hotel Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$104
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Taipei Garden Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$108
Beauty Hotels Taipei - Hotel B7(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Amando Inn(Zhongzheng District)
US$99
Backpackers Inn, Taipei(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$28
Angels' Hostel - Taipei Ximen(Zhongzheng District)
US$72
US$21
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$70
Beauty Hotels Taipei - Hotel B7 Journey(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$46
  • Restaurant
Bouti Capsule Inn(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
1,554 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg memberrooftop poolpizza pubhealth clubshandao temple stationbusiness tripconcierge deskpremier roombreakfast buffet istrain stationan upgradeupgraded to a suiterooms are comfortableseparate showerblue lineking bed
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed just one night in this hotel for business reason . Hotel is located quite close to the center and close to MRT station .Room was good even if bathroom is small and with no separate shower (shower is inside bathtub). I appreciated both breakfast , really good and with great food variety, than fitness room really well done . Inside the hotel there are lots of restaurant and shop . Finally staff is really gentle and professional . Just one note : wi fi connection (at least in my room ) was intermittent and discontinuous. Not easy to work .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I only stayed in this hotel for few hours since I was rerouted to one night in Taipei instead of my direct flight to Taichung. I do want to post a review though because the front desk service was excellent and the hotel location being right next to the Taipei Station is very very convenient.
The front desk helped me buy a High Speed Rail (HSR) train ticket by indicating where the closest 7-eleven is located. It is only 1 minute walk from the Hotel. There, a nice cashier helped me purchased my train ticket for the same day trip. The hotel confirmed that I was ready to go and they set a wakeup call at the right time for me to be at the train Station on time. The train station is a 10 minutes’ walk. It is very easy to reach. There is only one under-the-road-tunnel to go through which required steps. The room in the hotel was great but other reviews would give you more insights on that.
I will return to this hotel for its service and location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
SheratonGrandTaipei, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Florian H,

Warm greetings from the Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel!

I would like to extend my most grateful thank you on your valuable feedback. It is the motivation for us to boost efforts to achieve higher and more consistent levels of guest service. I have shared your comment with related department and ensured they are encouraged.

Again, thank you very much for your support to Sheraton Grand Taipei! If we can be any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Looking forward to welcoming in Taipei soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Airport to Hotel about 45 Minutes ad about 1200 NTD
Greeting at Hotel - Great - immediately greeted and escorted to SPG counter for check in
Upgrade- Yes - a nice feature for SPG Platinum member
Eating Establishments in the hotel - Chinese (Dragon), Japanese , Italian (Pizza pub)
Club Lounge: A very nice lounge serving breakfast, Afternoon snacks , and a happy hour meal . Big and spacious. Comfortable and staff like their positions.

Room Tip: The club is in one tower - try to get your room on this side - to cut down walk and travel time to the club room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
SheratonGrandTaipei, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Gary P,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel through tripadvisor.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Stayed here with a friend. Hotel was huge with lot of rooms. breakfast and dinner Spread was huge. however I could not eat as India vegetarian was very very limited. Rooms were old but good. Location was very good. You can find few good Indian resturant nearby. Manager with the travel lobby helped with finding the Indian joints. Hope to have more Indian vegetarian food more.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
SheratonGrandTaipei, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Dear venkatveg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of Sheraton Grand Taipei through tripadvisor. I will inform our Food and Beverage management level regarding your concerns. We truly hope you can discover more Indian restaurant in Taipei or we welcome your discussion to prepare the vegetarian dishes for you for your future stay with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I use my SPG points to redeem a room for a 1 night stay in Taipei. I was upgraded to the executive floor because of my Gold status. However, I did not get the executive lounge access . I should have accepted the offer by adding some money to use it. The room was big and has everything you need. The bathroom shower was great and the amenities were of good quality. Although the view was not much, it still give an open scenery of the buildings around it

The service was good at the reception but the waiter/waitress at the breakfast were in too much of a hurry to clear your table. Other than that, it s good hotel to consider.

Room Tip: Get the executive floor
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo