This was one of our worst stays ever. The "resort" is totally isolated in the middle of nowhere. No real restaurants, coffee or supermarket options around. You have to be really patient to get a "motorcycle taxi" organized for you. The atmosphere in the resort was oppressive and depressing. The room is a bad joke and totally overpriced! It is so small, dark and you can't keep your 2 suitcases open on the floor, so the cleaning personal placed them under the bed. I guess that the so called double bed was about 120-130cm wide, so it was very narrow and uncomfortable. There is no fridge, and no TV. The room had view to the backyard and was dark. The prices for washing clothes is hilariously expensive! We deeply regretted having stayed in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Philippines