Grand Hotel Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$148
US$121
Gloria Prince Hotel Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Hotel Royal-Nikko Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$211
US$155
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Aloft Taipei Zhongshan(Zhongshan District)
US$150
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Hotel Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$153
US$140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Sato Castle Motel(Zhongshan District)
US$107
US$101
Agoda.com
Leofoo Residences(Zhongshan District)
US$163
US$136
Trip.com
Miramar Garden Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$128
US$124
amba Taipei Zhongshan(Zhongshan District)
US$135
US$127
Priceline
1,669 results
All reviewscorner roomviolinist playingfree afternoon teabirthday cardcreative parkminute walktaxis are cheaplaundry roomclosest mrt stationstandard roomstar servicewonderful stayspecial thanksvisit taipeifantastic hotelbreakfast buffetstar hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Returned to Ambience after pleasant stay 2 years ago but this time was a disaster Rm 1108 smelled putrid & the refuge pipes were leaking,health concerns & Recp wouldnt change our Rm without extra cost

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank prawny55
Howard F, 經理 at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear valued guest:

First of all, thank you for returning to Ambience Hotel. It was our great honor to have you back. We always love to welcome our guests to visit us.

It is very sad to learn that you have a rather unpleasant experience this time. Once we knew the situation, changing to another room without extra cost was immediately offered to you. However, the offer was not accepted. The following days we kept trying to offer you different options, most of options are with no extra charge of the room. But only till the last day, we can have you agreed on switching to another room. It is very unfortunate that this incident happening during your stay this time.We truly wish every guest can leave our hotel with a good memory of the trip. Hopefully you will still give us another chance to serve you in the future.

All the comments and suggestions from guests are always valuable to us. Thank you for taking your precious time to leave a review. Sincerely wish you can give us another chance and visiting here next time in Taipei.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Fan
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

i stayed in Ambience Hotel for my first time during my 5-day taipei trip. its location is just perfect for local food and even bars (ok, it is definitely not a clubbing area, but those bars are worth going if u wanna have some fun before u go to bed) and in simply 10mins walking distance of 2 nearby subway stations. neighborhood area is not busy and the hotel itself is nice though it is not a new one, interior is cozy and spacious, staff is helpful and very polite. if u are fed with up a too-tourist-place, Ambience is a good choice. for sure i will stay in there again. :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LeoHuangTaipeiinn, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ambience Hotel as your home away from home, we hope that your journey home was a pleasant and restful one. We will pass your good comment onto our staff. We hope to see you on your next visit to Taipei and will ensure a more pleasant stay for you next time.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or my staff if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Yours Faithfully

Ambience Hotel

Reviewed 4 June 2018

As a person on the road fifty percent of the year I have stayed in innumerable hotels of all classes, but I have never found a hotel staff as attentive and considerate as at the Ambience Hotel. I have found Taiwan to be a country of helpful people and this hotel is a perfect example of that attitude. From the moment they meet you till you check-out of Ambience, they are anticipating your every need. We were lucky to be upgraded to a special room immediately. The staff left complementary drinks and snacks in the room minibar and advised us to let them know if we needed more. They constantly ask if there is anything they can do for you. As my wife and I were heading to the door to go out one morning, the man at reception called across the lobby to remind us it was hot outside and rushed over to give us bottles of water in case we got thirsty. Our first visit to the Ambience was for only one night. When we returned a week later, as soon as I entered the hotel, the woman at reception said “Welcome back Mr. Keen. It’s good to see you again.” This was before I even approached the counter. I couldn’t believe she remembered me. One morning we arrived for breakfast early. Instead of making us wait they told us to sit down and then proceeded to rush around to prepare an early breakfast even though we said it wasn’t necessary. The most impressive thing was the birthday card they gave to my wife. It was a long, handwritten message that we will keep as a momento.

Everything about the hotel itself was also quite good. The rooms are well appointed, spacious, and comfortable. There’s both a large tub and an overhead sun shower in the bathroom. Another positive is the breakfast buffet, which is impressive for a hotel of its size. The only drawback I can think of is that the hotel’s location requires about a15 minute walk to the nearest metro. I highly recommend the Ambience Hotel and would stay there again if I returned to Taiwan. Our last morning, it happened to be my wife’s birthday. A special birthday card with a lovely message from Tony was placed under our door in honor of my wife’s special day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frank K
Howard F, 經理 at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Mr. Frank K:

Thank you so much for choosing Ambience Hotel as your accommodation in Taipei. It was our great pleasure to have you and your wife in our humble hotel. As you mentioned, Taiwan is a country with many kind and helpful people. We are very happy to know that we presenting ourselves this way in your eyes.

A home away from home is what we usually called ourselves, and it is definitely wish all the guests can feel the same. With warm care and smile, we truly hope our guests could enjoy Ambience Hotel and Taiwan during the trip. I am very happy to learn Tony, Steve, Evelyn making your stay with us a memorable one. It was our honor to share your wife's special day in our hotel.

Once again, thank you again for staying with us and writing this generous review. Please come visit us again when coming to Taiwan next time.We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Hotel Manager
Howard Fan

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Had booked this hotel for my annual teambuilding trip after reading the reviews. When I reached the hotel, i was greeted by 2 friendly and smiley faces. Was a pleasant surprise meeting Evelyn, as I had liaised with her for the past 2 months regarding this trip. She is very helpful and accommodating and did her utmost best to help to make the trip happen. Rooms are clean and comfy too. The only thing to highlight is the washing machine in the laundry room is abit dirty. There are some grey sticky stuff on my laundry net after washing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
LeoHuangTaipeiinn, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you choosing Ambience Hotel as your holiday destination and I'm delighted to read that you felt the personal touch of our service during your stay. I have passed along your comment to Evelyn as well as our entire Front Office team who work together to deliver warm, friendly and professional service to our guests.
Also, we will confirm the cleanliness of the laundry room every day, to ensure the washing machine is clean anytime.

Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Yours faithfully

Ambience Hotel Taipei

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Hotel staff was excellent, always willing to help. The rooms are spacious and modern. Daily breakfast and afternoon tea/happy hour were an added bonus. Great location near MRT and many local restaurants. Highly recommend Ambience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with Ambience Hotel Taipei.
I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed staying with us, as well as found the local attractions and restaurants nearby convenient.
Should you have any further suggestion or inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Yours sincerely