All reviews hotel arranged capsule coffee machine steam room room service is other hotels hot water nice hotel miramar bidet toilet auto mrt district taipei tv cons
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Location is good and convenient to Miramar
Both Hotel exterior and Interior is good
Bath room is sophisticated with Auto bidet functionality
Steam bath and Sauna is very good.

Cons:
Breakfast choices are limited for vegetarians
No Gym but they should consider to extend a day pass in the fitness center which located at the next door
Customer service can be improved. Some staff are not very friendly
Sauna timings are limited

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
CharmingCityHotels, 訂房 at S-aura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We will keep striving to provide satisfied service to our guests. Unfortunately, some of our services may make you feel dissatisfied. We will do our best to improve those problems. Thanks for your valuable opinions. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I have stayed in this hotel in August 2017 and wrote a full review back then (you can easily find it).

I have stayed there again in November 2017 and thought that I will spare myself from writing a review, but during my previous stay there was one particular thing that I was missing in the room and explicitly mentioned in my previous review - a capsule coffee machine.
Well the reason I'm writing this review is that now there are capsule coffee machines in the rooms! For me this is a must note improvement. This clearly means that the hotel stuff and management listen to guests suggestions and are willing to make changes in order to improve their service.

Although the breakfast is still not perfect I can calmly recommend this hotel to my colleagues and will chose to stay there over other hotels in the area. Listening to your guests and improving the service is a sign of a good hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have stayed in this hotel for a week in August, travelling for business in Neihu district.
This is not the most fancy hotel in the area, but maybe the best in terms of value for money. Considering to make it my "default choice" for this area.

The hotel is relatively new and well equipped. One thing that, in my opinion, was really lacking in the room is a capsule coffee machine which started to become a standard in many business oriented hotels. The room is quite big (which is typical for Taipei), big TV, big working desk with a panel which allows you to connect your laptop to the TV, very comfortable bed. The bathroom is big and includes a big bath, a steam room (which is also a shower) and a "smart toilet" with heating seat, bidet and other functions.

Two things that I never saw in other hotels in Taipei - the floor is not carpet covering but wood (or maybe wood looking plastic) which actually makes the room feel cleaner, and the wardrobe is accessible from both the room and the bathroom (pure genius).

The room, and the hotel area in general, are very clean. The staff is very polite, helpful and most speak decent english. There are a pool and a sauna in the hotel which I didn't have time to use.

The breakfast is a bit disappointing. The selection and the quality are OK (not more than that) but if you arrive after 9 am you can find the food missing and cold. There are some selection changes every day.

The area is mostly good for business in Neihu district, you will have to take a taxi or MRT (closest station is in about 5 minutes walk) to the more popular areas in the city. Miramar mall and a big food court are in 5 minutes walking distance. There are few convenient stores and small restaurants across the road. Short ride from the National Palace museum.

Room tip: Come to breakfast early!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CharmingCityHotels, 訂房 at S-aura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I greatly enjoyed my brief stay at the S-Aura Hotel. The location was convenient to transportation as well as restaurants. The staff was very welcoming and helpful throughout my stay.

The hotel arranged transportation to and from the airport prior to my arrival and it was all done quite professionally and they were very prompt.

The room was very comfortable and the morning breakfast was well done and provided varied options.

Very good value for the rate.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We will keep striving to provide satisfied service to our guests. Thanks for your valuable opinions. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

S'Aura hotel is exceptional in several ways. The reception is fast and professional combined with the warmth. The bell desk is efficient to bring the luggage to the room as you enter the room. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the bed firm and healthy. The toilet is large with two commodes and the shower has immense pressure to use it as a hot water massage so effective to remove fatigue from your body. Sufficient toiletries.
Room Service is on the dot and the house keeping is excellent. Food is awesome for the breakfast.

A wonderful place to stay in Taipei

Date of stay: June 2017