All reviews elite room daan park zhongshan station din tai fung boutique hotel shin kong mitsukoshi free laundry facilities complimentary breakfast small balcony visit taipei the hotel is clean standard room laundry room stayed for nights two blocks small hotel ningxia night market
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed this hotel in June 2017 and March 2018. Both for business.

If you arrive at 台北松山空港✈️ (Songshan Airport) and you have plans in Taipei on the same day, this is the place to be.

First off you could get there from the airport by a cab in 20 min.
I was confused with its train system and really didn’t want to spend valuable 15min staring at the map so this was huge point to me.

The location is not on the big street but just 1 block inside.
So quiet enough to sleep but very close a delicious bakery, nice cafes and restaurants, a big park, and even 24hours open 7 Eleven is right across the street.

Hotel stuffs are super nice and helpful.
All speak English and one or two more languages.
Most of them stand up when you pass by to greet you every time.

The rooms are clean, big enough, nice bathroom with/without a bathtub.

One more thing.
Don’t miss their breakfast buffet.
Not many selections but all tastes good and you could choose Western style and Taiwanese breakfast.
Starts from 7 am the restaurant fills out quick.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DandyhotelTJ, Supervisor at Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Ms.Tae G,

Thank you kindly for taking your time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay with us at Dandy Hotel Tianjin Branch.

Our team take great pride in delivering an exceptionally service for all of our guests and will be delighted to see that you had such a good experience.

It has been an absolute pleasure to read your fantastic review and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome your third stay in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip to Taipei. I noticed as soon as I arrived and through my entire stay how friendly and service-oriented the staff is. They made my visit extra special by bringing me some cake and a card on the evening of my birthday.

The breakfast (included) had a good selection, the hotel is nicely decorated, the free laundry facilities are very useful, the location was good for my meetings, and there are plenty of restaurants and shops in the immediate area.

As I noted earlier, the staff here is fantastic. I plan to stay here again on my next visit to Taipei.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
DandyhotelTJ, Supervisor at Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear rts1232018,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch on TripAdvisor.
I am extremely pleased to know our service was a plus on your business trip.
Your compliments will be passed on to our team; for which I thank you most sincerely.

I hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and rather hope that you shall regard Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch as your new Taipei home.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I booked a couple of rooms here for my in-laws because the hotel where my husband and I were staying only had one room left. The receptionist was multi-lingual and so helpful. The breakfast space and laundry space were kept so clean and bright. All of the little details were super thoughtful and adorable that it made me want to stay at the hotel, too. The price was fantastic for all of the amenities, and the breakfast and snacks were so tasty. The rooms were just the right size. The beds were clean and inviting. The hotel is so centrally located and near all of my favorite restaurants, a convenient 7Eleven across the street, and a 24-hour dim sum restaurant barely two blocks away.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
DandyhotelTJ, Supervisor at Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute your review and we all highly appreciate your recommend .
We are delight to know you have enjoyed your stay with us, and liked our location, facilities, service,breakfast and our team . I will share your comments with our team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

All of the Dandy staffs here are looking forward to your next visit to Taipei and staying with us!
We'll do our best to make you feel at home. Thank you again for your feedback.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We loved the hotel. The staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. The breakfast was good. The rooms are furnitured excellently and very clean. We highly recommend this hotel either to couples, to single travelers as well as to families.

Room tip: room with balcony !
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DandyhotelTJ, 業者 at Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave review on Tripadvisor.
I appreciated about your support and praise.
All of staff are delighted read that you felt satisfied of our service during your stay.

We will continue to do our very best for the comfort and satisfaction of our guests.
If you have any further comments about specific detail relating to this issue, please do not hesitate to contacting us.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Cheers,

Ellie Huang, Supervisor

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This is my 4th time staying at Dandy Tianjin Hotel. There is a reason why I always stay at Dandy Tianjin when I visit Taipei. The hotel is located near to Zhongshan station which makes it really convenient to travel to anywhere in Taipei. The staff are friendly and professional and they really made our stay very enjoyable. The rooms were really comfortable and could well accommodate our family of 3.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
DandyhotelTJ, Supervisor at Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave review on Tripadvisor.
I appreciated about your continuing support and patronage.

Yours faithfully