US$188
Look B&B(Yuchi)
US$124
US$119
Agoda.com
Sun Moon Lake 5Boat B&B(Yuchi)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$450
US$325
US$357
US$346
All reviewstea housechinese restaurantsun moon lakeprivate gardenshowing their ageswimming poollarge balconyfresh orchidsbeautiful hotelhighest floorpay attentionrooms are hugeluxury hotelservice was impeccablechecking inguest roomshotel restaurant
Reviewed 6 July 2012

This hotel may not be the newest in Sun Moon Lake, but it is the most beautiful. We had to book a suite with adjoining room for our family of 4. So our stay was quite expensive. But the views and the beautiful and spacious rooms more than make up for it. There was a message special for hotel guests that I booked with ease which was one of the best treatments I got. We would just sit in the room or on the balcony or sit by the pool and stare out into the lake. It was so serene and surreal, away from all the noises and the hustle and bustle created by all the tourists. The service was excellent, especially at the pool. The breakfast buffet was wonderful, and we lingered quite a long time to enjoy the food and the view. We definitely will stay here again when we visit Sun Moon Lake.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2012

My friends from Taiwan told me everyone wants to stay in this hotel whenever they visit Sun Moon Lake. Just finished staying there for five nights and having been to Fleur De Chine (few years ago before they changed the name), I would recommend Fleur De Chine if you want a more modern hotel. Lalu has bigger room, has an interesting history, but I think overpriced.

You should ask to stay in the building not directly above the ferry terminal as the crowd can be noisy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank milmil888
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Recently stayed at this so called 5 star hotel for a friends 40th birthday. although the facility is nice looking and the views are good you would be better going to a 3 star hotel in the same area for a week rather than this place for 1 day. Upon arrival the staff took the credit card to secure a deposit and for some reason also took it upon themselves to take the fee off the card which is not international protocol even if you're a 1 star welfare hotel. The staff tried to assure us that no money had been charged to the card even though they had already tried to complete the transaction. I had to make several phone calls international to my bank and again to the hotel after our stay to clear up the mess. It took a week to get a response from the hotel after I have voiced my dissatisfaction and they only responded when I got a chinese speaking friend to help me deal with it. in the end they offered very weak apology and a complimentary upgrade on my next stay. after this kind of treatment there will never never never be a next stay. they want to call them selves an international 5 star hotel but they are a long way off. If you do decide to stay at the hotel if anything goes wrong just make sure you know all you will get is a polite middle finger. It might be okay for people that are fluent in chinese but when they say the staff is fluent ....not even close...

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Wade W
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Nice location and beautiful view of the lake. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable,

The dinner at the hotel restaurants is okay, afternoon tea is better.

while in the area, I would recommend checking out the degustation dinner at Crystal Resort.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank webkamy
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Fabulous hotel. Stayed 1 night as part of a tour. Perfect stay in every way. Very friendly and helpfull staff, nice view over the lake. Very tasty dinner served and great breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends