All reviewsthe toilet bowlsmall lanegreat locationhotel is locatedsmall toilettriple roomsim cardtrain stationfew stepsminute walkbig sizehighly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staydrinking waterthin wallscorner roomchengdu road
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Located in the side streets, so away from the bustle. But near the stores and food stalls. Comfortable bed. Room was small. Bath has a sliding door, but toilet is separated with a curtain only from the room. Room can use hooks for clothes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel_Puri_Ximen, Supervisor at Hotel Puri Ximen Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear MelaManila,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. We hope to see you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I'm quite satisfied with the service and the room in Hotel Puri. Location is great. Just the room a bit small, it will be cramp for big size guest. Free upgrade from non-window room to room with window. Fully equipped with necessities. Will consider to go back next time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Puri_Ximen, Supervisor at Hotel Puri Ximen Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Doraemon27,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad to know that you are satisfied staying with us. We hope to see you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Great location with access to food, transport and shopping. Its pretty well maintain with friendly staff. The room is slightly small but worth the price that you are paying for. i will head back to hotel puri when i am back in taipei :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
puri_2011, Supervisor at Hotel Puri Ximen Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear happypanda888,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad to know you liked our hotel. We hope to see you again in the nearest future!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I didn't stay at hotel Puri and I'm sure they are ok Hotel but I had a bad experience when trying to make my booking directly with them , I sent an email with my dates asked them for good rates they wrote me back that staring 1st April they will special event on their website with big discounts, I waited till 1st April however prices didn't change , I wrote them an email of what happened no reply back, I found this poor customer service as they provided me wrong information and never bothered to reply back

Stayed: April 2017
puri_2011, Supervisor at Hotel Puri Ximen Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear asialoverR,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.
We are sorry that maybe some misinterpretation between our conversation.
However, we do provide best rate on our website between 1st April to 30th June 2017.
We are very sorry that we have brought you bad feelings and thank you for provide us your feedback.

May you have a wonderful day.

Hotel Puri

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Just besides Xinmending night market and close to the MRT. The room is quite small but clean and well-equipped. The great service is that 1 data sim card for 1 room, I can use 4G unlimitted (just deposit 100TWD for 1 sim card).

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
puri_2011, Supervisor at Hotel Puri Ximen Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Nam G,