All reviews the superior double room bluetooth speaker boutique hotel cool hotel checking out unique design free coffee tea a wonderful stay highly recommend this hotel small window counter staff tarts pineapple lobby area rain shower your doorstep the location is perfect
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

First of all, the full 5 stars deserve to be given to the 3 staff we encountered during our stay. Philos, who very patiently and awesomely helped suggest food options when we arrived at 2am after bad plane delays, and led us to a great late night eat,
And the 2 staff who helped us with booking airport transfer and baggage when we checked out. They were Jasmine and [sorry forgot the name...]. What really struck home about their help was when we were at the airport and realise we left the charger in our room, we found out that they had found the charger and had already packed it neatly in our tote bag while we were out for last minute shopping. Double thumbs up!!!

Other than that, the location was very convienient, right in the middle of ximending. Although compared to their other location, this hotel was located in a less than ideal building, this swiio is great in its own right, with clean rooms and cheerful decor.

5stars!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zhangy456
Tung A, 主任 at Swiio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing excellent review of your recent experience at Swiio Hotel.

We would like to thank you very much for your kind review of Swiio Hotel and we are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable.

Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Best regards.

Chad Hu, Supervisor

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Check in 2 nights at hotel, excellent location. Clean room with wifi, no need for travel adapter for charging I-phone. 5 minutes walk to Ximen station. Appreciate staff, Jasmine & Patrick which made our stay pleasant and enjoyable. Excellent stay for small family.

Room Tip: Quiet environment and room are clean
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LeoR966
Tung A, 主任 at Swiio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It was delightful to know that you enjoyed the stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the precious time to leave such a positive review on TripAdvisor. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Last, thank you very much for choosing us as your home away accommodation. Have a nice day!

Yours faithfully,

Chloe Su, Supervisor

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The walk to Swiio was just about 5 mins from Ximen Station. It was easy to find and diagonally opposite Amba Hotel. The feel of the room is much smaller than that of the picture, I realized why only when my 1.4 m tall child was able to tip toe and touch the ceiling. I think taller people will feel rather claustrophobic. It fits two of us rather well, we were able to position two luggages on the floor but will keep to close them when exiting the room. Love the clean sheets and rain shower facility. I have stayed in both Swiio hotels before, somehow feel that the Da’an side provides more and better facilities, but the Ximen one is more superior in terms of location and convenience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank sqweeling
Tung A, 業者 at Swiio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

LEE, Supervisor

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Edison, Jasmine and Patrick are awesome staffs. I lost one of my bags in the bus and they helped me to contact the bus company to look for it. Since it was late at night, they followed up for me in the morning. I was able to retrieve my bag right away. Also, the hotel's location is very convenience to everywhere. My sister stayed there before and highly recommend this hotel, I agree it is a great place and definitely I will stay there again if I visit Taipei.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tung A, 業者 at Swiio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

LEE, Supervisor

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms was clean, modern and sufficient space for the price. Location is good to explore ximengding. Front desk staff was very helpful for check in and check out. Patrick was great help with queries we had.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple