All reviews very nice hotel close to the airport power outlets bed and pillows shopping mall international airport recommend this hotel doorman taiwan taxi desk comfort lamps maintenance
Reviewed 11 February 2018

With 8°C outside temperature in the month of February the air conditioning inside the restaurant and the hall is terribly low. This is the first time I see customers having breakfast wearing windbreakers! Moreover the choice at the breakfast is very poor.
Other than that rooms are very comfortable (and warm) and it's located only 15 minutes from Taiwan airport. Yes, at the end of the day I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Overall the hotel is alright and you can stay there for a night....but not much longer. There is a shuttle to the airport, but the operating hours did not match our flight schedule. However, the staff helped to organize a taxi and was kind enough to arrange breakfast boxes. The rooms are well equipped, but pretty dark since they are more like a long corridor with only a window at the end. There is a shopping mall nearby where you can have dinner or do some decent shopping, However, the way to down-town is too long if you have no whole day. It is an airport hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Foody R
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This is a well maintained older hotel that offers good service and comfort rooms. It features a nice selection of dinning options including a nice bar. The food is a combination of Asian specialties and some western favourites. All the dining options are tasty and well prepared.

The location is close to the international airport and there are many small restaurants located nearby. Local shops offer a good selection of goods.

Breakfast is generally included with the room cost and feature Asian and western food options. A little limited but good value

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Service at the hotel was excellent. The lady doorperson escorted me to reception and the receptionist was very pleasant and efficient.
My room on the 11th floor was of a standard layout: bathroom to the left, wardrobe to the right, then a queen size bed with 2 side tables, chair and table, work desk and luggage storage area.
The well-equipped bathroom contained a combination bath/shower, hand basin and toilet. The supplied amenities were good quality. There was plenty of hot water, both at my arrival time of 10:00 pm and my departure time at 5:00 am.
Both bed and pillows were very comfortable. Lighting in the room was controlled by bedside switches, plus there were two additional, individually operated lamps.
When I checked out the night duty receptionist didn’t have to ask my name. He immediately produced my final documentation for my signature. When I departed for the airport the doorman said, “Thank you for staying, we hope to see you again”.
All in all, a most enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Seems like the hotel is half way between airport and city. We got to the hotel rather late in the evening and the lady cab driver who took us from the airport even got lost while locating the hotel on GPS. The hotel outside was not very eye catching especially at dusk. For us, hotel was quite clean and room was spacious. Staff was helpful and attentive even though their English was not really good. The next morning we checked out early thus did not have time for breakfast and the hotel was nice enough to make breakfast box for two of us.

Stayed: June 2017