See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Good location next to train station and night market. After asking one of the staff members if she spoke English, she quipped "what did you expect"? Upon conversing with her I found that she did not understand what I was asking and was giving me different answers to questions I asked. The staff overall was professional but rather 'big city' blunt. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with TravelKing.com.tw
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel was close to MRT songshan around 5 min walk. It´s just around the corner. It´s also near Songshan station, Songshan Mall, and the night market. When I booked the room, it´s the good deal because the cost for sleeping here for 2 people (double bed) was close to staying in a dorm. Although the breakfast was a small portion (only a sandwich and a box of orange juice), it's acceptable for me. The bed was pretty hard, however, I think it may be normal here because I mostly had a hard bed when I traveled in China. They provided towels, shower gel, shampoo, and toothpaste in the bathroom in case you don't have those. One bottle of water was complimentary. I found out that there's the smell of cigarette outside my room sometimes. Luckily there's no bad smell in my room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Goodidear999
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Reasonably priced for its locality. A stones throw to Songshan stn, where you can board the MRT,HSR or the local TRA. MOS buger inside the stn as well as plenty of resto to choose from. Shopping and Family Mart for your convenience. Love the bake sweet potato at the Mart. Pick the stuff and proceed to the counter to weigh/pay.

Room Tip: Stayed 2 nights on 8th floor. A love hotel...a condom is also provided. Room is clean.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2014

This hotel was recommended by family living in the area, so it was chosen for convenience and the fact it offered a competitive room rate was an added bonus.

The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable, although it was a tight squeeze around two of the three sides of the bed! For the purposes of our visit to Taipei, however (when we didn't expect to be spending much time in the room), it was acceptable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul V
Reviewed 10 November 2014

My friend and I booked this hotel before the recent reviews came up. We weren't expecting much, but this turned out to be quite a place. The outside looks normal, but it seems like from the previous reviews it had recently been turned into a love hotel so they have hourly rates and the inside is this kitsch "European" design with everything being in white and gold.

We were lucky that the woman at reception knew enough English to inform us of the wifi password (the telephone number of the hotel) and to ask when we wanted our complimentary breakfast. The room and hotel stink of old cigarette smoke and their bed is the hardest bed I have ever come across in my life. I seriously had a better sleep sleeping on the floor of my bedroom when I had someone visiting then I did that night.

The room seemed acceptably clean, though I put the hand towel down over the pillow because I didn't want my hair to stink of smoke the next day. There is a complimentary condom, two mints and a bottle of water in the room. The only outlet to charge anything is behind the TV and because the hotel is right next to the main road you could hear traffic and it was pretty loud. Breakfast arrived next morning at the time we specified and it was a sandwich with a choice of non-refrigerated soymilk or juice. If you're really pressed for a hotel, this will do, but otherwise I recommend booking elsewhere. The only plus of our room was that you had a good view of the Taipei 101 at night.

Room Tip: Probably best if you don't book a room at this hotel at all.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends