2,013 results
All reviews free shuttle magic glass chinese restaurant the executive lounge an early flight breakfast buffet the bus next morning every half hour high speed shuttle service short stay stuffed panda arrived late taipei taoyuan international airport china airlines check in was quick
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Missed a connection and the airlines put me here... This is the 3rd time I stayed at the Novotel. I stay here whenever I have a quick meeting with factory in Taipei. On this trip I had great runway view room. It was decent sized, very clean and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was included in the stay and was really good with plenty of good options.
This is a great place for a quick in and out of Taipei. I will definitely stay again... If you have time, the Airport offers a half day and full day for those that have a layover in Taipei. It's a great way to get quick snap shot of what the city has to offer... The tours change up a little every so often. See places Like Taipei 101, Chiang Kai Shek home and Memorial Museum, Sanshia & Zushih Temple - Yingge Pottery Area, Longshan Temple to name a few... A great tour and best of all it free...

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
EricRimbeuf, 總經理 at Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Pros
- Large and spacious lobby with nice interior
- Decent food selection overall (three restaurants)

Cons
- Bathroom ventilation was extremely loud, sink was clogged from the go, and the toilet roll hadn't been switched for a fresh one (instead they'd folded the corners on a "used" roll)

- We'd booked a shuttle to the airport at 7 AM, were waiting outside the hotel at 6:57 AM and it'd already left, leaving us along with four other people who'd booked the same van behind

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Front desk staff is not helpful as one would expect. The phone can ring a long time before it is answered. It took three phone calls to sort out a TV satellite issue. Not well informed as to which department deals with certain issues.
It is a clean hotel. Restaurant is satisfactory. Hotel shuttle runs like clockwork.
There is absolutely nothing nearby in the way of entertainment or restaurants.
It is a satisfactory place for no more than one night.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I stayed the day before my flight leave. cleanness and kindness as much as you can expect to the chain hotel. the most thing I like was that it has shuttle bus to the airport every 30min and it takes 5min to the airport so you can have meals all the restaurants in the airport. The only minus is that I had a problem with sleeping because of noise of airplane. sometimes you would need earplugs.

Stayed: August 2015

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport

Reviewed 30 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com