Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$61
Agoda.com
US$53
Hotels.comUS$61
PricelineUS$57
TravelocityUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Pros, Clean and adequate. Walking distance to Taipei Main Station. From here all the attractions are easily accessible.
Cons: Small room without windows.

There is a coffee vending machine at the entrance.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
MAMORU_FAN, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Puri - Taipei Station Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2019

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puri Taipei Station Branch. We also have the Standard Double/Twin Room with the window and the room size is bigger than the Economy Room Type. If you have a chance to visit Taiwan again, maybe you can consider our Standard Room Type. It is our honor to serve you again!

Reviewed 16 January 2019

The room we got was for 4 persons although there were 5 of us. We paid for the extra guest but there was no extra bed. The room and bathroom were clean as well as the towels and linen. However, they did not replenish the toilet paper and when we asked, we were told that we’re only entitled to one roll per day. Location was great! Within the main station and the street food stalls are merely walking distance. Free flowing freshly brewed coffee and some snacks were on hand.

2  Thank Bernadette B
MAMORU_FAN, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Puri - Taipei Station Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2019

To Bernadette,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puri Taipei Station Branch. To represent to our hotel, I am truly sorry about the toilet paper you asked but our staff didn't refill it to you and your group. There is no rule about the limit of toilet paper or other amenities, however, if our staff noticed the usage is way over the average, we might ask the guest some question to make sure the guest health is ok or if they need any help.

Another issue about the extra headcount charge we take, it is for the extra amenities like toothbrush, towel, bottle-water, pillow we provide to the extra guest, also including the cleaning fee. There is no extra bed service in our hotel and this information is clearly announced in our hotel detail. I am sorry our staff didn't make sure you understand what the charge used for and let you feel incontinence.

Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel is super convenient and only a few mins walk from the Taipei underground mall which is connected to Taipei main station and airport train. The famous landmark like Da Dao Cheng and Ximending are so close by you can even walk to them without getting on train.

But...
The hotel shares a very old building with another hostel, felt a bit weird that it’s not standalone
The Wi-Fi never worked except when we checked in
Doesn’t allow flushing tissue paper down the toilet (common issue with old buildings/pipes in Taiwan) which in my opinion is quite unhygienic so I had no choice but to let staff clean the room daily
There’s no place in the bathroom to put my stuff without getting wet or dirty, so quite inconvenient to get ready in the morning
The cleaniness looked ok but my right face kept breaking out the entire week after my trip (I like sleeping on the side and I rarely get zits!!)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SaSaAlmightie

TO SaSaAlmightie,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puri Taipei Station Branch. We feel deeply sorry about our hotel environments and amenities are not good enough and make you feel uncomfortable while you stayed. Your advice and the problems you point out will be on the top of our maintenance list, for example, we already fixed the WiFi signal problem last week.

The toilet and shower room size is the only thing we can't change, but the cleanliness, service and the hardware which we can make it better, we will do it for sure. If you have the chance to visit Taipei again and considering the hotel to stay, please come and see if we are better then this time!

Reviewed 30 December 2018

Nice services: quick response, guideline tofu day the hotel a day before you check in, quick check in process. Room is big but not the bath room. Wall is thin so you can hear from other room and corridor. Tea, coffee and water always available. Close to Taipei Main station, Taipei City mall, q square mall. Very recommended.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MAMORU_FAN, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Puri - Taipei Station Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Dear Jthendra,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puri Taipei Station Branch. It is glad to know you and your friends/family was having a good stay in our hotel. We hope can serving you soon when you visit Taipei Next time.

Reviewed 7 December 2018

Located near one of the shoplots. Not too difficult to find. Not too far from underground also.

Room was very comfortable and bright. I love the cleanliness and feel of the room. The brightness of the room also meant that reading a book was a conducive experience. Don't expect 5 star standard of course but good enough for me.

Staff was courteous and helpful too. When I asked about where to eat breakfast, she directed my to a doujiang place about 10 mins walk away. Super cheap and delicious!! (Though you'd need to queue.. I do recommend take away and eat in room). In fact even before I arrived, they corresponded with me quite promptly.

Bonus:
Had a free pantry, washing machine and dryer and even a weighing scale!

I highly recommend this hotel especially for budget travellers!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jere4me4
MAMORU_FAN, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Puri - Taipei Station Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2018

Dear jere4me4,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Puri Taipei Station Branch. it is our pleasure and honor to serve you and your friends. We will continue to improve our service and hope can see you again when you visit Taipei next time.