Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Free cancellation until 01/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$62
Agoda.com
US$55
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
TravelocityUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018

V-One Hotel is like a hidden treasure in the midst of the less explored streets of Taipei.

It is occupying 3rd, 10th and 11th floor of an apartment building. Nevertheless, the accommodation is superb. The staff would make you feel like a VIP guest in a 5-star hotel. My husband and I checked in the hotel from December 6 to December 9, 2018. The hotel definitely exceeded our expectation.

Let me enumerate the spectacular things about the V-One Hotel:

- the heated toilet seat with wash control buttons (like the ones in Japan)
- jacuzzi bathtub
- comfortable bed; carpeted room; controlable room temparature
- clean bedroom, with mini refrigerator, electric kettle, cups, blow dryer, wide screen television, telephone
- they provided us 2 complimentary bottles of water, teas, coffee which they refilled everyday
- they also provided us, everyday, new set of toothbrush, comb, slippers, towels, bed sheets (I believe as long as you request for 'make-up room')
- around the corner are coffee shops (including Starbucks), places to eat, mini supermarkets, and around 5-min walk to a night market where you can score some less expensive food and treats, grills, noodles and other local food.
- nearest Metro Train station is Daquitou Station (I'm not sure if I spelled it right.) It's just a 5 to 7-min walk from the hotel.
- breakfast buffet is good. Well not as spectacular as when we are in 4 or 5-star hotels but the selections are more than the value of what you paid for. They have coffee, cappuccino, milk tea, tea, juices, soup, bread (you can toast the bread if you want to,) jam, butter, choco/hazelnut; salad, eggs, cereal, noodles, rice, and different kinds of viand.
- the staff are very prompt and helpful. They make sure that their guests are provided with the best experience possible. I would like to special mention, Ariana (I'm not sure if I got her name right.) She was the one on shift whenever we dropped/passed by the reception area. She has always been so kind and helpful. Though she was on a night shift, her sunny personality would make you smile and lighten up even after a long, tiring day of walking around the city. I believe she deserves a raise or promotion :-) I would like to commend as well all staff/receptionists. Everyone did a great job.

Overall, I highly recommend the hotel. Compared to other hotels in the city, in V-One Hotel, you would definitely get far more than the value of what you paid for.

Tip on how to get to the hotel from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport:
- Take the train, from the airport to Taipei Main Station.
- From Taipei Main Station, transfer to red line and get off at Minquan station.
- From Minquan station, transfer to yellow line and get off at Daqiaotou station.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank VivianFel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The stay in this hotel was average for me.

The Good:
1. The check in was easy. We arrived late and I included the arrival time in my booking.com reservation. When we arrived, they already knew my name.
2. The bathroom was quite spacious. Nice spa tub. :)
3. The lighting controls were funny, weird but funny. There was a setting called "Situation" and "Sleep" mode turned all the lights on.
4. The bed was very comfortable. Good sleep quality.
5. Japanese style toilet! YES!

The Bad:
1. It wasn't very close to a train station. We didn't mind walking.
2. I think that the only thing that made this worth the price was the spa tub. But not the room.
3. The breakfast was, well, food. Just a toast and some jam will do. Don't expect much.
4. The room was a lot smaller than I thought.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Just arrived in Taipei for Christmas time, we took 2 rooms at V-One. Firstly, the room looks ok, even if the floor could have been cleaner than this. But afterwords, WE FOUND A USED CONDOM ON THE FLOOR, just beside the bed. A blind person could see it. Clearly disgusting. Hope to have a favor as apologies

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank Mona R
Reviewed 16 December 2016

We went with a total of 7 person and decided to go for v one vogue hotel as we have stayed there last year. Contacted Vincent few months before and he did a great job by arranging transport and 2 rooms( 1 quad and 1 triple room) close together on the same floor.

The transport came much earlier and waited for us as we requested for 730am but reached around 620am. I was surprised when I saw someone waving my name as it was still early.

Reaching the hotel, we requested for early check in and the staffs were prompt about it and we managed to check in less than an hour after arriving which was around 8am. I requested for payment around 10am as I need to go to the bank for foreign exchange and the staffs say it was no problem at all.

Room Rates was good and I will say it definitely well worth the price. We paid less thn 50kTWD for 9 days for a quad and a triple room. The rooms were small but enough for my family althou baggage space should improve. The bathroom was huge with a huge Jacuzzi tub and tv which we love it a lot.

At the last day, staffs helped us carried all the luggages and also called for a 10 seater transport. Everything was smooth and we will definitely be back the next time we are at Taipei.

Thank you Vincent and all the staffs of V One Vogue Hotel for making our stay so comfortable and enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2016

V-one is located in an apartment building occupying 3rd and 10th/11th floors. This building has another hotel occupying other levels. Apartment residence occupies other levels. Kind of mixed and complicated building but the rooms are ok. A small reception room. Checking was a breeze because it was already pre-booked by our private taxi guide. Stayed for 2 nights with breakfast. Rooms are clean and spacious for 2 people. However it's quite a distance to the nearest mrt station (Daqiaotou).

Date of stay: November 2016