The stay in this hotel was average for me.
1. The check in was easy. We arrived late and I included the arrival time in my booking.com reservation. When we arrived, they already knew my name.
2. The bathroom was quite spacious. Nice spa tub. :)
3. The lighting controls were funny, weird but funny. There was a setting called "Situation" and "Sleep" mode turned all the lights on.
4. The bed was very comfortable. Good sleep quality.
5. Japanese style toilet! YES!
1. It wasn't very close to a train station. We didn't mind walking.
2. I think that the only thing that made this worth the price was the spa tub. But not the room.
3. The breakfast was, well, food. Just a toast and some jam will do. Don't expect much.
4. The room was a lot smaller than I thought.More
- Free Wifi