US$96
Trip.com
US$897
US$79
  • Restaurant
Cheers Boutique Hotel(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$30
Star Hostel - Taipei Main Station(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$83
Bayman Hotel(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
Agoda.com
Beimen Wow Poshtel(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$22
  • Breakfast included
US$53
Hotwire.com
1,192 results
All reviewslaundry roomtaipei stationthe hotel stafffree laundrywashers and dryershelpful staffsself servicecoffee machinerooms are smallspecial thankslocal foodweighing scalewashing powderreplenished dailystandard roombottled waterawesome service
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were staying in CityInn II during spring break (late review). This was our first Taiwan trip from States and we had local friend recommended this hotel to us. We were very glad and happy about this decision. The hotel staff are very kind, thoughtful and caring. Due to unexpected reason, one party of our group can not make the trip at the last minute, the hotel staff gladly canceled the room without any charge. During out trip, we arranged going to tourist attraction in the middle, we had our majority of the luggage kept in the hotel even we are not staying the hotel. We liked to experience the local, authentic Taiwanese breakfast, the hotel stall and especially manager Mr. Xie (谢嘟嘟) took time to explain and guide us. He even make breakfast plan for us for the days we were staying in the hotel. As a result, our picky American grown teenage girls were so happy and loved the stuff he recommended. Besides, the hotel is clean, quiet (even in a very convenient location), cozy. We felt as if in the home. Strongly recommend.

Room Tip: Higher floor feels more open.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
佑寧 蔣, 經理 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for selecting Cityinn Hotel Branch 2 and taking time to share your recent staying experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and we have shared your kind words with all the associates. The whole team of Cityinn Hotel Branch 2 sincerely appreciates your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to more of your valuable comments and visits in the near future.

Johnny Chiang

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I will stay here again should I visit Taipei again.It was close to the main train and bus station.Close to eateries.KFC and McDonald’s just next door.Free laundry and detergent.Free milk tea and coffee.Bed was so comfy.Staff were so accommodating.and courteous.Would even open the elevator for me after my laundry.AC was working especially it was hot during our stay.It was clean and well maintained.No negatives for this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperNars
Sekihonkei, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Branch II and taking your precious time to share your comments with us.
We are so pleased to know that you were satisfied our hotel location .facility and staff service.
It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all the associates.

The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Branch II very soon.

Seven Chi

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We have just came back from Taipei for a weekend gateway trip, and I have to say this hotel is surely one of the highlights of my trip.

I have been to Taiwan numerous times, and this hotel is one that I would definitely go back again without any hesitations.
If you are looking for five stars servics but on a budget. This hotel is the right place.

We booked a double room for two nights and contacted the hotel in advance that we would like to reserve a room on a higher floor with windows. Although we arrived late that night (due to flight delay), but the hotel did kept their promise and arranged a room with our requirements. First thumbs up.

The reception desk person DuDu welcomed us with a warm smile, and provided us details on where to eat, directions etc. Second thumbs up.

On the second night, the hotel prepared a birthday cake and celebrated my birthday as a surprise, as they noticed the birthday information I provided when I checked in. Third thumbs up.

The location of the hotel is close to MRT Airport express (8 mins walk), MRT city train, and many eateries around. Also, it is approx 10mins walk to the nearest night market.

We will definitely stay at this hotel again when We next visit Taipei. Thanks you for the excellent services provided.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WillowLol
shennylin1105, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Branch 2 and taking your precious time to share your comments with us.
We are so pleased to know that you were satisfied our hotel location and staff service ,especially Dudu.

The entire team and I sincerely appreciate your encouragements and feedback so that we may serve our guests better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Branch 2 very soon.

Shenny Lin

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It’s my 5th stay at Cityinn in Taiwan. At Cityinn II, we enjoyed the clean facility and excellent service of the staff here. Rooms are cosy and its is value for money. Suits Couple or family with kids

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adrian247
Cathleen0611, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are so pleased to know that you were satisfied our hotel facility and staff service.

Cathleen Chen

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last time I was in Taipei, and so it was a no-brainer to stay here again when I knew I would come back.

I wasn’t disappointed: as usual the rooms were clean, brightly lit, amenities were sufficient. In Taipei summer you can’t survive without air con, so you can be sure the rooms are all well equipped. Some free snacks and bottled water are available. Need a microwave? Go to the kitchenette at the lobby.

The usual suspects were manning the reception and the service was exceptional. At night you can always rely on Dudu and Sam to take care of your needs, even your laundry that you don’t want to stick around and wait to stick in the dryer.

Need recommendations for good local eateries? They got you covered.

You can also always rely on Mia to greet you with a big smile and help guide you to your daily destinations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Alice H
shennylin1105, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Cityinn Hotel Branch 2 again and taking your precious time to share your comments with us.
We are so pleased to know that you were satisfied our hotel location and staff service ,especially Mia,Dudu,Sam.

Shenny Lin