Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 01/02/23
Vio.com
Etrip
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The walls are paper thin. I stayed here for 4 nights, you can very easily hear people talking several rooms across the hallway. The rooms are always hot. I think the hot water system is placed inside the building rather than outside. This might make it nice in winter but in any other season it makes it quite uncomfortable, especially in Taiwan's humid climate. The air conditioner only has two settings, on and off. This makes the room either freezing cold or boiling hot.

The hotel does have self-serve laundry, but it takes a really long time. Washing takes 60 minutes whereas drying will take 2-3 hours, or possibly more if you have a larger load. There is only 1 washer and dryer and it's always in demand, especially considering how long it takes to wash and dry.

The location is very average. It's a 10 minute walk to the nearest subway station.

I'm not sure why this hotel is rated highly online. I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 1Khronos
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed here a couple of times while travelling in Taiwan because it is well situated with close proximity to a night market, several convenience stores and easy walking distance to the train system. The rooms are clean but the carpet in hallways could do with a good clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed at Yi Su booked through our Intrepid tour. The room was small but clean and modern with a fabulous bathroom. It is well located, around the corner from night markets and a short walk to the train station. We caught a taxi from the airport but will get train back when we leave for a fraction of the price (NT$1100 taxi, NT$160 train).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cattails101
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I booked and paid $96 U.S. dollar per night for a room in Yi Su Hotel. When I arrived, they gave me a very tiny room. It feels like staying inside a small closet. No wall or curtain separate shower room from the toilet. The entire bathroom gets wet when shower. I feel extremely uncomfortable using a wet toilet and wet floor. A very poor setting for the front desk. The front desk was on the 2nd floor and nothing or NO ONE was on the first floor by the entrance to give direction. The front desk area was so tiny with horrible seats and extremely dirty carpet. The hallway to the rooms was like a hotel out of a horror movie. The ONLY good thing was a male staff offered to bring breakfast up to my room because I had an injured ankle and can't walk to the floor level where they serve breakfast. Breakfast was not even worth what I paid for. Overall, I give one star for the male staff who brought my breakfast to me because I cannot walk to the breakfast room. I will NEVER come back to this ugly cheap-quality hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LightPacker809838, 訂房部 at Yi Su Hotel-Taipei Ningxia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Our service will make you feel satisfied, we will try to improve your problems encountered . Thanks for your comments

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was quite modern though the carpet could use replacing through out. The room while being clean and decent decor, was way too small especially for 2 people. I stayed in the Double Deluxe Room with a city view. It was certainly smaller than the already quoted small size of 19 sq metres! The local view was good except the windows on the outside needed cleaning, and were hard to see through. Also, the bath room did not have a seperate shower, so the floor would get completely wet when I took a shower. I find that annoying.

Despite my hotel room being at the end of the hall, there was a lot of noise from other guests through the night and early morning. There are a lot of groups that were staying at the hotel during most of my stay. The walls are not sound proof and are thin.

The included buffet breakfast was average though the choices were not bad. Some days were better than others.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
藝宿商旅-台北寧夏館, 訂房部 at Yi Su Hotel-Taipei Ningxia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018