Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$210
View deal
Booking.comUS$208
Hotels.comUS$210
eDreamsUS$208
TravelocityUS$210
PricelineUS$208
Orbitz.comUS$210
All reviews full kitchen free kayaks staying at the hilton wifi moorea island bungalow snorkeling lagoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Se were staying at the Hilton next door, wanted a change--it was a superb idea! My wife had the tuna with vanilla cream sauce--a huge piece of tuna, perfectly cooked, and the sauce was excellent. I had the duck breast, cooked medium with a Moorea honey sauce. It was divine--again, cooked perfectly and the sauce was perfect. My older son had the lobster (imported), with a cheese sauce. Had it not been that every other dish was so great, this would have been memorable. It was merely good. Younger son had Angus ribeye from New Zealand, also cooked and seasoned perfectly. Highly, highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Upon arrival our porch light was out- almost fell on my face. Then powerr along with air con went out. I got much of it working. Went to dinner at Maheatas restaurant and asked if I could bring our one beer from fridge since fridge was not working! The cheeky son of owner charged me for my own beer and hid bill from me so I did not notice? A bit of attitude going here. Nice place to take their kayaks out is only plus. ( all slimy underneath with algae) dinner nothing that special. They would not even go out front to help a diner at their place who ran into ditch? Avoid

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

Stopped by on a walk and the attendant was very gracious in turning on the grill and cracking open a couple cold ones although we showed up an hour after they closed for lunch.

Very appreciative of the little extra!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

We are staying at the Hilton Morea Lagoon and walked by this place and came back for dinner one night. Every quaint family run set of bungalows and restaurant. We had a great dinner and fantastic service.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton next door but came here 2 days in a row for lunch. The food and service was amazing! Great drinks too - try the mai tai, it’s fresh and strong! It was one of our favorite spots during our Moorea trip.

Date of stay: October 2020