All reviews rooftop bar dreamland beach options are limited free breakfast golf course nice pool peaceful stay quiet resort lovely hotel golf view dream land private beach room service rooms are spacious other hotels lexington flava
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stayed with family last June 2017 and really disappointed. Air conditioner in the room and water conduit in bath room were not working properly. Dirty room, awful restaurant.
I think this only 2 star hotel not 3 or 4 star. Really not recommended hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Artha12
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed for a short escape from my hustle bustle work.
The hotel less flexibility. The hotel is under low occupancy but they did not extending the early check in at 1200 noon that i requested during reservation. When we arrive at the hotel, it is so quite, none of guests even in the restaurant. Finally, my room was ready about 3 - 4 pm and we have to keep asking the front office staff about it - the wooden floor in the room is slippery - during my rest, they ring the bell just to deliver welcome fruit (3 pieces) without calling first to the room. It is disturbing my rest.

Room Tip: Not recommended
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Old 3 star hotel, not even close to a 5 star hotel. In the middle of nowhere, pool and restaurant area havent had maintenance in years and looks like its not even finished. We booked 3 nights and left after the first night, we did not get a refund, they waved away the food bill.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Dirty, awful food, construction site next to it, unclean rooms, noisy and did I mention how foul the food was? No idea where there '5 star' rating has come from, 3 star at a push. DO NOT waste your money here.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The setup is ok, they staff is great, they want you to feel good, the rooms are big but feel empty, the lack of simple things like towel rack, robes, also need to be revised, the bathroom got a funny smell from the drain, but not sure if was in all rooms or just mine, I didnt care because we spent the whole day out.

I went for dinner and ask for a beer, they didnt have the one on the menu and offer other one instead, that was ok, but when I ask for another one they said that they didnt have more beer but if I paid cash instead of put on the room charge they could get more, I thought this was a bit strange and prefer stand by. The kitchen is open and the food came quick and nice, that was the main point.

Its way better to have food in the hotel than go for a dinner on the Klapa pyramid next to the hotel building (expensive for what you pay)

I guess a little bit of training and a little approach of the management would fix this

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple