See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Villa has stunning ocean view. My dream wedding venue. Perfect sunset. Room are huge. Master bedroom has large living area, bedroom and bathroom. Perfect place for Bride to get ready.
My wedding at this place are really memorable. The best day in my life.
The villa butler really helpful. They cook food for my crew at 1am and still awake to serve my crew. They are amazing. All loading and wedding preparation went well. Pre wedding dinner also good. The villa really helpfull to order lastminute food from outside.
As wedding planner I cant thank them enough.
Happy to choose this villa as one of special place in my life.
I am happy to share my memorable experience at this villa.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We had a 3 day wedding event here it was beautiful! The service staff were average but we had an excellent wedding planner who kept them on their toes. Was an wxcellent romantic cliff top location with infinity pool and spacious grounds. Fantastic location for family celebrations...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015

we held our wedding vow renewal ceremony at the villa and have to say the location was superb. In fairness we cannot comment on the service of the villa because we had our own team manage the event and take over the villa for a day. What I can say is that the Kayumanis team did a magnificent job taking over the villa for the day and preparing to for our ceremony and during the day providing simply the best ever possible spa experience on site.

Thanks to everyone for making the day something we will never ever forget and something that the ladies and my wife will talk about for a long time to come.

This villa is the wow factor but it is a little tired in paces and could do with a bit of a refurb especially painting the outside, the roof and the inside in places although our team did a lot of this for us.

Our pictures are amazing and if you would like to see some just ask.

Room Tip: its an amazing venue
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cliffandjo
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

I'm wedding organizer and I held a wedding ceremony here.

They have a great view here!

Nice facilities with a wonderfull kitchen equipment (just like a 5 stars hotel's equipment with a huge walkin freezer)

They only have 4 rooms...2 medium size rooms and 2 gigantic main room with a great bath room and private small pool in each room.

I really enjoy the environment,the staff also very kind...

One Bad things! So faaaar away from the city,about 60-75 minutes from the airport!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JimmyYoe
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Breathtaking views over the turquoise blue of the Indian ocean, this private luxury villa is utopia for anyone looking for the ultimate wedding venue or just a place to chill out. We had the most incredible stay.

The property is huge. Approximately half a hectare, there is plenty of space for a large wedding party.

Facing due west, the sunsets are incredible.

Service is outstanding, led by Trisna and her wonderful attention to detail team. Frankly, you will not want to leave the property. A 25 meter pool to yourself, plunge pools outside your villa, indoor / outdoor showers, a chef who delivers beautiful fresh seafood and a cornucopia of Balinese and International favourites. Our favourite was the steamed Snapper in the chef's special sweet chilli sauce.

To top it off, we had usage of their car and chauffeur to visit the nearby sites of Uluwatu Temple and fire dance, nearby white sand beaches (which is a rarity in Bali), and local tourist spots.

Once you find Villa Anugrah, you will find it impossible not to return. A+++

Room Tip: The property has 4 ocean facing suites. Two include a family area and private facilities. The property can accommodate up to 12 pax. (8 adults, 4 kids). All rooms face the ocean and splendid sunsets.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends